New missile mod for FC 2.0

SESova

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me re-phase it for you.

You have no data.

This whole notion of 'omg! AIM-120 can't maneuver because of puny fins!' is stupid. A check with physics course will allow you to discover that fin sizes alone don't make or break a missile's ability to maneuver.

Who are you? LOL.

Смрт фашизму,слобода народу!

Sova, I am calling you out as a troll. Can you respond to my last post?

Sorry for wait so much.It`s was not so important.

I found what does it mean "troll".Expression was not known to me,my English is not so good,espacially that part of the English,street English.

Now,that I know what that term means, however, stand by my earlier decision.

Taking into account your position on this forum, and find that the act,I think that you've humiliated yourself enough and vomited out.Further degradation of your personality by me, for what you've created a huge space, it would be inhumane.Stand by its earlier decision to have compassion upon thee, and do not exploit the favorable situation.

Смрт фашизму,слобода народу!

Hey guys I really dont see any trouble with all this on forums :) SE guys pls step back with comments, also Ragnarok, cause I cant see progress and constructive dialog about future of FC 3. This tread is overloaded with ED testers and team members, not simple users, and its obvious trend to show how American planes and missiles are better than Russian. I am tired of that anglo-saxon "we are always the best" thing. I see you laughing and humiliating on ppl here, even some ppl which dont have much skills in flying showed on public servers. IF ever was like that and US planes were better that much thro history, US will attack Russia for sure anytime, so truth is in real life theres a balance which is still present. I dont see proof from both sides except some pics with diagrams, maths and calculations and nothing signed on it. I could make those same way they did. Its just a bit of photoshop work :)) Why should i trust you ED??? You never did what you promised to community... I can remember forums about FC 2, with same stories about "reality" and "real" data you have, but now, its all forgotten and you say you dont go back on FC 2. Hmmmm... Fact is also LO dont have any improvements except mission editor, triggers and some "makeup".

And about SE which you try to laugh on here.... SE was a squadron with more then 35 members, taking a part on more then 40 events all over LO community and for 3 years lose just 2 events. First was BSS long ago, and last was (first and last) RED FLAG in 2.0 which was exploated and cheated from one of your "testers and 2 more guys. We all know good who is that guy.....

Personally i dedicate 6 years of my life to LO, and i feel very sad that passion stops. Maybe you ED testers can make an event like this: You on one side all in F-15s, and hero's squadron led by Pilotasso, Boberos, with all those F-15 lovers on other side, so you can SPAMM-RAM each other to infinity. Drama will go away, you will be happy, case closed.

P.S. Those guys just wanted to do something constructive and to make LO rollin and in future for all of us, but simply you just dont even listen them. It's lack of respect actually... So sad.

Hey guys I really dont see any trouble with all this on forums :) SE guys pls step back with comments, also Ragnarok, cause I cant see progress and constructive dialog about future of FC 3. This tread is overloaded with ED testers and team members, not simple users, and its obvious trend to show how American planes and missiles are better than Russian. I am tired of that anglo-saxon "we are always the best" thing. I see you laughing and humiliating on ppl here, even some ppl which dont have much skills in flying showed on public servers. IF ever was like that and US planes were better that much thro history, US will attack Russia for sure anytime

False. And you're also discounting that the planes we happen to have favor the US, it's not like ED only makes US stuff superior (see M1 vs T-80, or the Su-30).

so truth is in real life theres a balance which is still present.

Not between Su-27S + R-27 and F-15C + AIM-120. They are not balanced in a head to head fight.

Balancing them requires tactics and stepping away from the attempt to make the Su-27 something it's not.

P.S. Those guys just wanted to do something constructive and to make LO rollin and in future for all of us, but simply you just dont even listen them. It's lack of respect actually... So sad.

No one listens because we want a sim. If you want to make the Su-27 compete with the F-15, do it with mission design. Artificially increasing the performance is just not acceptable.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

Hey guys I really dont see any trouble with all this on forums :) SE guys pls step back with comments, also Ragnarok, cause I cant see progress and constructive dialog about future of FC 3. This tread is overloaded with ED testers and team members, not simple users, and its obvious trend to show how American planes and missiles are better than Russian. I am tired of that anglo-saxon "we are always the best" thing. I see you laughing and humiliating on ppl here, even some ppl which dont have much skills in flying showed on public servers. IF ever was like that and US planes were better that much thro history, US will attack Russia for sure anytime, so truth is in real life theres a balance which is still present. I dont see proof from both sides except some pics with diagrams, maths and calculations and nothing signed on it. I could make those same way they did. Its just a bit of photoshop work :)) Why should i trust you ED??? You never did what you promised to community... I can remember forums about FC 2, with same stories about "reality" and "real" data you have, but now, its all forgotten and you say you dont go back on FC 2. Hmmmm... Fact is also LO dont have any improvements except mission editor, triggers and some "makeup".

And about SE which you try to laugh on here.... SE was a squadron with more then 35 members, taking a part on more then 40 events all over LO community and for 3 years lose just 2 events. First was BSS long ago, and last was (first and last) RED FLAG in 2.0 which was exploated and cheated from one of your "testers and 2 more guys. We all know good who is that guy.....

Personally i dedicate 6 years of my life to LO, and i feel very sad that passion stops. Maybe you ED testers can make an event like this: You on one side all in F-15s, and hero's squadron led by Pilotasso, Boberos, with all those F-15 lovers on other side, so you can SPAMM-RAM each other to infinity. Drama will go away, you will be happy, case closed.

And after all that we/I am still waiting for ANYTHING CONSTRUCTIVE that I can, if necessary, use to formulate and submit bug reports so that ALL MISSILES work as they should. Trust me, if I get ANY documentation that illustrates that the Red missiles are under-performing then I'll be on it like white on rice - no question. I'll be the first to admit that I'm biased to Red and want to make 100% certain that FC3 is the best it can be where the SU's are concerned - there are more than enough others fighting just as hard for blue and the majority no doubt fighting for both.

That said, listening to garbage as per the above quote? Seriously, I get to the third line and then dismiss it. If you want to be taken seriously, stop the 'I'm the Victim' BS. It's really getting old now. Give us as testers something to work with - goodness knows it's not for lack of begging to get some type of authoritative proof/documents from you lot.

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

This tread is overloaded with ED testers and team members, not simple users, and its obvious trend to show how American planes and missiles are better than Russian. I am tired of that anglo-saxon "we are always the best" thing. I see you laughing and humiliating on ppl here, even some ppl which dont have much skills in flying showed on public servers.

BlackG :) In this thread there are many "simple" users. Nobody humiliated anyone except methods of getting data, ie. citing encyclopedia :)

You are telling you are sick of "we are always the best". You have right to be sick of this. Many people are sick of this, but does it change facts that in some world's conflicts US weaponry mostly were better? Where could you check your equipment if not on conflict? You can say USSR didn't sell exact copy of planes to its friends. But at least US planes have been checked in real conflicts and they proved own high value.

US has spent and still is much more for new technologies and weapons...that gives results.

You cannot get water out of a stone.

IF ever was like that and US planes were better that much thro history, US will attack Russia for sure anytime, so truth is in real life theres a balance which is still present.
There is no balance. Nukes keep one country from attacking another. US is superior in "common" army but if other country has nukes it'd be creepy to attack it :)

I dont see proof from both sides except some pics with diagrams, maths and calculations and nothing signed on it. I could make those same way they did. Its just a bit of photoshop work :)) Why should i trust you ED???
Yes, everyone could have written or painted this.

It is matter of trust, so far they (ED) are known for work for various armies. During years of work they gained knowledge and learned where to look for, and if it is not fully accessible how to make workarounds using what they've been given access to.

They can be wrong is some aspects too, everyone is just human... however as I said they gained what many don't have - sources and knowledge. So I'd more trust them than people who try to change something looking for info in encyclopedia or "just gut".

SE and 4C are nice :) I remember flying with you at 169th and 104th during global events. That was great time ^^

That I vote for F-15 superiority doesn't mean I love this plane and go with it to bed.

I like to fly Su-33, Su-25T and MiG-29. I like their HUDs, CAC modes.

I play F-15 once per month :P

But it doesn't change situation of F-15 power... which is superior to the Su-27S\P and to SM I think too.

• Like 2

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Thats why LO 3 or any other version has no future, and community will die..... cheers!

...And I glad you do not speak for the whole comunity. Not even by a longshot.

• Like 1

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

This tread is overloaded with ED testers and team members, not simple users, and its obvious trend to show how American planes and missiles are better than Russian. I am tired of that anglo-saxon "we are always the best" thing.

The problem with this discussion is that people(on both sides of the argument) equate "Russian" with the old Su-27 version + R-27 missile family and "US" with later version F-15C + AIM-120 modelled in the sim.

The "blue side" seems to think that this is some sort of generic situation - i.e. that "Russian" = outdated technology and that the sim therefore cannot be better balanced without making it unrealistic.

The "red side" seems to think that an older generation of Russian aircraft radars and BVR missiles should be on par with later generation US ditto in order for the sim to be realistic.

Both impressions are false.

JJ

The problem with this discussion is that people(on both sides of the argument) equate "Russian" with the old Su-27 version + R-27 missile family and "US" with later version F-15C + AIM-120 modelled in the sim.

The "blue side" seems to think that this is some sort of generic situation - i.e. that "Russian" = outdated technology and that the sim therefore cannot be better balanced without making it unrealistic.

The "red side" seems to think that an older generation of Russian aircraft radars and BVR missiles should be on par with later generation US ditto in order for the sim to be realistic.

hits the spot :thumbup:

So what happens?

People upgrade their beloved aircrafts to be able to compete, FC2 MP all servers used R-77 on Su-27 as standard. Until we have Su-27SM something should be done by ED or someone else will make it.

Teknetinium 2017.jpg
                        51st PVO Discord SATAC YouTube

What would happen if everybody could mod their preferred planes as they will? Total Chaos. Im glad the time has come to put aside the acardish side of the game away with FC3.

proud I never asked for special mods in order to win or to force other players having to deal with that crap.

Edited by Pilotasso

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

What would happen if everybody could mod their preferred planes as they will? Total Chaos. Im glad the time has come to put aside the acardish side of the game away with FC3.

proud I never asked for special mods in order to win or to force other players having to deal with that crap.

Dont be so sure pilotasso Im flying F-18 whit aim-120 soon ;)

AMRAMS all over the place.

Edited by Teknetinium

Teknetinium 2017.jpg
                        51st PVO Discord SATAC YouTube

Dont be so sure pilotasso Im flying F-18 whit aim-120 soon ;)

AMRAMS all over the place.

Good for you :thumbup:, see ya in the skies.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Youll se the AMRAMS not me.

Hehe, I won't be seeing anything but an explosive in the distance. :D

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED