A10C new worn HD cockpit

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I have a little question for our friend and artist Ricardo, I found this image very awesome and I would like to know if you have the save image but in the biggest size ?

In fact in HD resolution it's the TOP, is it possible to have this image ?

horse-of-war-ricardo-a10-textures.jpg?resize=720%2C720

A great thanks in advance and once again congratulation for your incredible and awesome work ^^

Skull.

This is for the nice REP you gave me once :

Well, its not retouched by some kind of photo-filter - just plain in-game . But I think that the resolution is more than sufficient. :)

34og5fhdogyes16fg.jpg

Edited by PeterP

Hello Peter,

I would like to thank you for your screenshot, it's very cool from your part ^^

Best regards, Skull.

About to load this up for the first time. Currently bracing myself for an awe like state.

EDIT. BTW, downloading from LOF it finished in about 5 seconds for me. I'm not even kidding.

Edited by P*Funk

Warning: Nothing I say is automatically correct, even if I think it is.

I can't believe this mod has been out for 2 weeks and I haven't even realized (to busy flying the Huey)

I'm definitely downloading this when I get home!

Great work Ricardo.

Mods I use: KA-50 JTAC - Better Fire and Smoke - Unchain Rudder from trim KA50 - Sim FFB for G940 - Beczl Rocket Pods Updated!

Processor: Intel Q6600 @ 3.00GHz

GPU: GeForce MSI RTX 2060 6GB

RAM: Crucial 8GB DDR2

HDD: 1TBGB Crucial SSD

Peripherals: Logitech G940 Hotas, TrackiR 5, Voice Activated commands , Sharkoon 5.1 headset. ,Touch Control for iPad, JoyToKey

This... is just incredible. Its now on the "Never uninstalled except for updates" list.

I'm not even kidding. It finally made the home office feel right. Before, while the ED cockpit was good, it was always incomplete. It felt somewhat plastic, as so many cockpits do in simming. If you've ever seen the PMDG 737 NGX cockpit you'll know how good it can be. Since they used a real cockpit for their textures they had lots and LOTS of dust and stuff. It looks so good.

This, finally, makes the A-10 cockpit look like its some place that was built inthe 70s and serviced over and over again to the present day.

Its a masterpiece, and I can't believe I flew before it. Bravo.

• Like 1

Warning: Nothing I say is automatically correct, even if I think it is.

hello guys,

I know that some of you are pushing on details, it's the time to have your feed back.

I am doing today a correction work on types.

I notice the "defrog":lol: mistake and "GRN" one.

any other problems?

Hi Ricardo,

First of all fantastic mod it is a masterpiece, thank you. ED should employ you full time and pay you the big bucks.

Just wanted to know if you have had time to do the little updates and make the changes as per your post? I checked the posts and cant't see it mentioned any where. No pressure.

Cheers

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OK, well, this is amazing.

The A-10 feels reborn - It's so much more homey and cozy in the office now.

For when it goes wrong: Win10x64, GTX1080, Intel i7 @3.5 GHz, 32GB DDR3, Warthog HOTAS, Saitek combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5 / Vive Pro, a case of Pabst, The Funk

• 3 weeks later...
Fantastic, Ricardo. Truly a work of art. Big thank you!! :thumbup:

I noticed you introduced some new typos in the pit, however. For example (see screenshots):

- GNG -> GND

- DEFROG -> DEFOG

Is it possible to fix those in an update?

Hello I edited this particular texture myself I'm not taking any credit its all Ricardo's work I just corrected the typo. I have no bad intentions Thanks

Installation unzip/rar and place the A-10C-CPT-BOARDS-TXTDAY.dds into A_10C_C_EDM_TEX overwriting the existing file.

A-10C-CPT-BOARDS-TXTDAY.rar

INTEL CORE I7 6700K

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO

ASUS ROG GTX1080Ti Strix OC

16GB @ 4100 MHz |CORSAIR

Intel 730 SSD 240GB

Corsair 850 W Modular PSU

Corsair Obsidian 650d

Logitech X-56 HOTAS ,Saitek X-65F HOTAS, Pro Ruder Pedals, Pro Flight Instrument Panel

NP TrackIr 5 Pro

Windows 10 PRO

Thank you K2mil,

I'm sure Ricardo would be happy he had some help from you.

To be Honest I was waiting for Ricardo to update but seams like our friend is busy. I'm not really an artist I,m more into technical stuff but thanks and you welcome

INTEL CORE I7 6700K

16GB @ 4100 MHz |CORSAIR

Intel 730 SSD 240GB

Corsair Obsidian 650d

Logitech X-56 HOTAS ,Saitek X-65F HOTAS, Pro Ruder Pedals, Pro Flight Instrument Panel

NP TrackIr 5 Pro

Windows 10 PRO

• 4 weeks later...

Hello guys, it would be greatly appreciated if someone could provide an alternative link from this one http://www.lockonfiles.com/files/file/2566-ricardos-horse-of-war/. I've had big trouble trying to set up an account thought their website, facebook and even steam. This pit looks absolutely amazing and i'd love to have it but I just can't find it anywhere except from the link provided above. :(

'Fear the strike'

Unfortunately Ricardo has specifically prohibited people from redistributing this mod outside of LOF. If you can't create an account on LOF then you're out of luck :(

Tim "Stretch" Morgan

72nd VFW, 617th VFS

Other handles: Strikeout (72nd VFW, 15th MEU Realism Unit), RISCfuture (BMS forums)

PC and Peripherals: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/RISCfuture/saved/#view=DMp6XL

Win10 x64 — BMS — DCS — P3D

Hello guys, it would be greatly appreciated if someone could provide an alternative link from this one http://www.lockonfiles.com/files/file/2566-ricardos-horse-of-war/. I've had big trouble trying to set up an account thought their website, facebook and even steam. This pit looks absolutely amazing and i'd love to have it but I just can't find it anywhere except from the link provided above. :(

A few posts above yours....not the original but if I understand correctly the only difference is spelling corrections.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1826912&postcount=376

A few posts above yours....not the original but if I understand correctly the only difference is spelling corrections.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1826912&postcount=376

This is only one .dds file from zip pacage that I edited for spelling corrections I haven't upload a whole thing and won't. Try to PM RICARDO

INTEL CORE I7 6700K

16GB @ 4100 MHz |CORSAIR

Intel 730 SSD 240GB

Corsair Obsidian 650d

NP TrackIr 5 Pro

Windows 10 PRO