UFO? Will It Be Included

H-var

Dear Eagle Dynamics,

When will we finally have UFOs that we will be able to spot, photograph and tell with a bottle of beer about?

Without UFO flight simulation is just not there.

Edited by H-var

2. The DCS MOVIE information!

4. REAL UFO FOOTAGE

I don't trust anything that bleeds for five days, and doesn't die

government: gives me money because of coronavirus

me: spends all money on the missing DCS modules

government: ... you dumbo! We won't give you money anymore

me: It's ok. I don't need anything else - I now have the entire DCS collection

my cat: looking at the empty bowl for a while and goes back to sleep

me: it's hard times, Mig, suck it up!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

hopefully they will model cattle being mutilated and members of the public to be *cough* probed lol

WTF

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

at least give us a clue, an understanding that there is a real chance for us to see it. we need to know that there is such possibility so to not think that we've gone insane seeing things. Right guys?

What's a UFO sighting without that though? :D

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

The best approach is for ED to tell us that the updater randomly inserts a UFO into some update downloads but never actually write a single line of code to make it happen.

If you see one it could be a bug, or your imagination or it really was a VUFO. :D

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

OK, put it in, but keep it on the down low, so I can continue to blame the peppermint schnapps.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OS:WIN7 HP X64|MOBO:ASRock Z68|CPU:I52500k@4Ghz|RAM:12Gb 3x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz|GPU:ASUS GTX580|HDD:2x128Gb Crucial sataIII SSD raid0|PSU:Antek 1000watt|Case:Antek 1200|Peripherals: TMWH|Saitek ProFlight rudder pedals|TrackIr4

IMHO it would be cute, if a UFO can appear on a map with some probability of maybe one tenth of percent or so... :thumbup:

I'm not talking about flying saucers with green(grey) men aboard, I'm talking about some bright dots on the sky or unknown radar contacts.

Edited by Suchacz

• 2 months later...