Thrustmaster Warthog Controller Templates

Hi there. Just took some time combining blank Warthog controller templates. These include both the actual controller input names as well as the ID numbers associated with those same controls. Might be helpful remembering the programming of the Warthog for other applications. Just thought I'd share.

rayz007

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7aNnb-u_eZ1RkxsX28wNEFRUUk/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7aNnb-u_eZ1ZHJlY2dlWUl4TkE/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 3

i7 950 @4ghz liquid cooled, 6gb Corsair Dominator 1600, nvidia GTX-295, Corsair HX-1000, TM WH Hotas, TrackIR 4, Saitek X-52, Razer Nostromo, Razer Naga, 27" Samsung LCD, 24" AOC LCD

Nice work!

One teensy, tiny little thing...you missed 29 & 30 (I think those are the right numbers) on the throttle. The off/idle switches for the throttle levers. ;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Thanks for the responses. I've updated the throttle chart as suggested. The original link will pull the updated file. Enjoy.

rayz007

i7 950 @4ghz liquid cooled, 6gb Corsair Dominator 1600, nvidia GTX-295, Corsair HX-1000, TM WH Hotas, TrackIR 4, Saitek X-52, Razer Nostromo, Razer Naga, 27" Samsung LCD, 24" AOC LCD

• 4 months later...

Request advise re thrustmaster a10 stick or what?

Living in a remote area (low speed internet) and I have UH1 and BH2 and would like to upgrade from my X52

I cannot find out if DCS works on 64 bit specifically with a thrustmaster a10 hotas stick (I cannot afford a mistake here).

Any help/advise greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Mike

I cannot find out if DCS works on 64 bit specifically with a thrustmaster a10 hotas stick (I cannot afford a mistake here).

Mike

I run dcs world win7 64bit and have the thustmaster warthog.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AEF 161 Squadron CO ~~~ My YouTube Channel ~~~ "We struck down evil with the mighty sword of teamwork and the hammer of not bickering." The Shoveller ... Mystery Men