DCS Team: This Bud's for you!!!

Ripcord

Matt,

So many of us have been checking in to see the latest news/update on the 1.2.3 update, and now that it is finally out, I gotta say two things:

First, you guys really demonstated some integrity and fortitude in staying with this and hammering it out despite the setbacks. There will always be setbacks. I imagine some long hours went into that effort as well. And second, when I saw your announcement today, I felt the expected joy/elation at finally getting my own hands on this, but even more I had a feeling relief for you, not having to put out another announcement setback or delay!

Really you didn't have to put out as many announcements/updates as you did, so I feel like you should be commended for that. You guys are great. Keep moving mountains.

Also I know you had a holiday over there recently -- happy defenders of the homeland day to the fellas. Be sure to let them off early on March 8th.

Thanks guys.

Ripcord

• Like 1

[sIGPIC]sigpic65507_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

My 2 cent's: Great job by everyone involved on the development, testing and production teams. Appreciate the hard work and the many hours.

Fridge

----------

Things which do you no good in aviation:

1) Altitude above you;

2) Runway behind you;

3) Fuel in the truck;

4) The airspeed you don't have.

Agreed. Good Work Guys!

Steve (Slick)

ThrustMaster T.Flight Hotas X | TrackIR5 Pro | EVGA GTX 1070 | Win10 64-bit Professional | Dell Precision 7920 Workstation | 1 TB SSD | 128 GB Memory | Dual Intel Xeon Platinum 2.0 GHz 16 Core Processors (64 Total w/HT ON) | 24" Dell Monitor

When you have a " Producer " such as " Wags " and a production team he accumulated together..its hard to compare other sims..by far the most dedicated effort all the way..

Great and wonderfull effort...by all...:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Edited:

When I originally bought " Lock On " I thought this was amazing, but this blows everything out of the water...never touch a " FPS " game again...I yearn for the blue yonder...

Edited by Double_D

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...

Vodka anyway......

Steve (Slick)

ThrustMaster T.Flight Hotas X | TrackIR5 Pro | EVGA GTX 1070 | Win10 64-bit Professional | Dell Precision 7920 Workstation | 1 TB SSD | 128 GB Memory | Dual Intel Xeon Platinum 2.0 GHz 16 Core Processors (64 Total w/HT ON) | 24" Dell Monitor

Vodka anyway......

Its called Vodka...:music_whistling:

Skip to 6:55

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Doesnt Russia have better beer than BUD.

I'm pretty sure most homebrews make better beer than Bud.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Doesnt Russia have better beer than BUD.

Who doesn't? Jeez, I think Mongolia has better beer than Bud. Most Russians thinks of the check Budweiser anyway -- now tell me that isn't good beer!

Seriously, Russia has a couple beers that are OK. Some were lousy. But I used to like the Siberian Corona, and then I got into YarPivo for awhile. Baltika was the big thing for a long time, it is still good. There are few smaller regional ones that I came across in my time there. But heck, just about every decent European beer brand has brewing capacity in Russia someplace -- for a couple rubles more, have a corona and a lime (if you can afford a lime in Russia).

Vodka is different though. That's a more serious event. Hard to explain.

Try Bud Light Platinum.

Thank me later. :D

And thanks again to the fine folks at DCS, I can't wait to get home to my newly

updated version of DCS: World!

Get a couple of 24 cases...long download...I will have Molson Export..:thumbup:

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...

Adding my thanks, too. Keep up the awesome work, guys.

Oh - and Bud really is an undrinkably awful beer. :D

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

I've spent some time in Kyrgyzstan, and we usually end up buying a beer called "#9". It packs a punch, but tastes like rubbing alcohol. :P

Yeah, that has gotta be Baltika 9. It's like they went ahead and poured a shot of vodka in there along with the beer. And it was like 20 proof, too!