1.2.3 USB monitors no longer working.

Mt5_Roie

So I recently updated to patch 1.2.3 and noticed something. I have two thrustmaster MFD with two 7" USB monitors behind them. The MFD buttons work fine, but the monitors don't seem to show anything.

I checked the configration arrangement in the control panel and it hasn't changed. The main monitor is at the top, following by one of the USB monitors below on the left, then the second USB monitor below left of that one.

I checked the resolution in the sim and it's correct at 1920*2040. I checked that it was using my spcecial LUA file and it was. I checked the LUA file and everything seems to be in order there.

I checked other LUA files to see if any wording changed and nothing changed as far as I can tell.

Anyone else having issues?

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

Ok so finally go it working.

I had to update the driver on the USB monitors and it worked. I did this by right clicking on the right side of the taskbar, selecting the monitor, and telling it to check for update. I did this with both monitors and it updated the drivers and worked fine after that.

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

i think 1.2.3 introduced updated DX Runtimes, which need updated drivers. not sure though <shrug>

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs