104th Dedicated Split Servers A2A & A2G

104th_Maverick

I was a A2A customer on your server that isn't visiting currently. The A2A I performed involved FC3 which has a few nasty bugs here and there ruining the gameplay for me personaly.

Waiting untill the most critical is resolved it's best to have no experience of it at all to avoid spontanious reactions of bazooka-the-game-into-the-trashcan-syndrome.

Edited by BRooDJeRo

Oh Mr Cali I believe Speed does have the knowledge.

Let’s make an average assessment from LOMAC to FC, CF2, FC3: hooray for all the skills,.. And years of experience.

Guess that came out wrong, but oh well. In short, it's their server and they'll do with it what they think will work. With the instability of having the amount of players in a server like FC2 was, this is what they came up with. I won't fly in a server that is only A2A or A2G......often, cause I think that sucks and doesn't offer me the feeling of a war zone. I have flown in df servers because it was fun, but it's not something I'd do all the time.

I know Speed has knowledge about certain things, but as he pointed out he only does DCS stuff, not FC3. Which is what a lot of people fly in the 104th server. Read what Case said and you'll see why a lot of people fly FC3. It's always been that way and will be that way for a long time to come.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

I was a A2A customer on your server that isn't visiting currently. The A2A I performed involved FC3 which has a few nasty bugs here and there ruining the gameplay for me personaly.

Waiting untill the most critical is resolved it's best to have no experience of it at all to avoid spontanious reactions of bazooka-the-game-into-the-trashcan-syndrome.

What sort of bugs are you finding a bit intolerable, mate?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm gonna guess he is talking about missiles?

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

104th Air to Ground server is now taken offline due to DCS World becoming that bit more stable - from now on we'll be running a single dedicated server like we always used to.

On a side note: the 104th is now hosting TS3 on a new server, if anyone wishes to connect the new IP is:

IP = 50.197.62.13

Pass = phoenix

File share = enabled (for those with enough privileges to do so)

Edited by Mustang

• 9 years later...

Dear 104th team, can you please host an event again? The past events were really really fun and I'm sure many of us veterans miss 'em. You guys have the amazing event-expertise that many other squadrons lack. 🛩️ 🙏

Edited by D4n
DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence