Massive performancedrop near burning vehicles/aircrafts (fire)

whiggy

Hello @ all!

Yesterday I noticed a massive performance-drop if you are near burning objects where flames/fire are visible.

Normally I have about 100fps and when I near fire/flames, it will drop under 30!!

System: I7 @ 4700Mhz, Nvidia GTX 580.

It's the same issue- vsync only came into play as a result of the testing procedure a few of the members are going through.

Fact is the subject and the issue is likely the same... I recommend you ride shotgun on that thread and watch for the fixes that are offered up. There have already been a few.

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art

It's a start? But where is the end?

Is there an update planned regarding this problem?

I haven't heard anything regarding this problem yet, not even sure if they realise the current unplayability of it, but as it stands shooting aircraft down in multiplayer has become a laggy, stuttering shambles. I'm a patient man but i'm sure plenty of new guys are turning their backs with performance issues that bring CloD to mind. What i'd like to know is how can such a mess slip through net, after all making smoke is the main focus of the sim.

If you're going to fly online, a little tip - don't get into a furball it'll take all day just to get out of it.. #slideshow.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org