The Production is on....

frank

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome, i guess you have no price list of components yet...

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

Read backwards in this threat !

Regards

Frank

OH OK, i had looked on your site but it still at same waiting state :)

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

Well thats a business model.. a classic one.

There s no sweet way to tell what comes below, sorry.

But i think you exclude most of the people who have read affordable, all the people who were going modular, and all the people interested in only some instruments because they don t want a "pure" 1 only airframe cockpit.

10.000K anyway is the price of most cockpit out there, and the price of a harley.

I hope i m not offending by stating things as they are, i really wish you good luck.

I ll go the longer way DIY, even with way lower quality stuff and assembling.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...