My "one winged" landing.

Csmag

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

very same thing happened to me, i lost both wings, but for about 20-30 seconds it flew straight and i thought, am gonna land this biatch, but when she started to slow down, she went into a bank that i couldnt get out of. so i pulled on teh handle :( i got screenies of it aswell, just a pity that it didnt fly straight for more than 20ish seconds.

One of my weapons pylons was floating in mid air, where the wing should of been, the pylon below that was still there even tho it wasnt attached to anything ???

very same thing happened to me, i lost both wings, but for about 20-30 seconds it flew straight and i thought, am gonna land this biatch, but when she started to slow down, she went into a bank that i couldnt get out of. so i pulled on teh handle :( i got screenies of it aswell, just a pity that it didnt fly straight for more than 20ish seconds.

Thats what happens to me normally too, but this time I managed to land it. I have more screenies of me landing with no wings if anyone wants to see them.

<i7 2600k | 2x HD6950 | 8GB DDR3 | Crucial m4 64GB>

Look, I landed with no wings....

mobeslanding.jpg

...at least I ended up with no wings. Sorry.:icon_frow ;)

Nice landing, I've been trying to land the 25T like that, but it hasn't been going too well. I want to see someone recreate the IAF F-15C's one winged landing in LOMAC, that would be tough.

Stupid thermals...

Nice damage model eh?

& nice job getting it down...

I've got some screenes of me flying around in a 25T with the best part of a wing off going round & round trying to get lined up with the runway, but every time I tried to slow down for approach it would bank & roll...

Just before coming on line I was flying a SU25 guns against an AI A10. got him & landed on a road nearby, but didn't see the bus coming & my left wing hit the bus while I was still doing about 40km/h. It took the end off the wing, spun me around a couple of times & left me sitting in the middle of the road..

Cheers.

no, im just damn skilled at keeping it stable lol. And besides, the speed was like 700, so it was basically just a bullet shooting through the sky.

but you had to control the flight with something, i saw you had just take off/landing flaps......:cool::cool::cool:

Cool...this time when i broke off my wings, i actually landed. But my speed was a little high so i couldn't get my gears out. I'll try better next time, but for now...enjoy these pics.

if you"re out of brakes you can try it slow down by hard climbing and making s-turns before airfield ( this s-turns is slow down manuever when a space shuttle is coming down from the atmosphere )

if you"re out of brakes you can try it slow down by hard climbing and making s-turns before airfield ( this s-turns is slow down manuever when a space shuttle is coming down from the atmosphere )

It's kinda hard when the plane rolls and pitches every second since it doesnt have wings.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]