What are your daily jobs?

hreich

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mobile phone connections dealer and representative.

Recommending products and services, consulting with customers and analyzing accounts, activating devices, discussing mobile broadband and hotspot solutions, transferring data like contacts, pictures, and videos, installing their screen shields, setting up and activating loaner phones that are given as part of our protection program, training, and selling effectively in ways that benefit the customer. Etc. :)

Edited by 636_Castle

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

How To Fix Your X-52's Rudder!

I work part time as a software tester/developer for a company that designs and builds batteries for electric cars. I'm also working on my BSc thesis in electric/audio engineering, after that i'll continue with the MSc program.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

I work for Meridian Energy. Most of my work is modelling the NZ electricity market & providing advice on storage management, forecast generation volumes and prices (portfolio structure), revenue forecasting etc..

Has its ups and downs, but it's mostly pretty interesting...

Cheers.

Engineering designer in the shipbuilding industry. Started out working in submarine engineering back when Northrop owned NNS. I now work for an engineering consultancy out of the DC metro area. I'm currently under contract with US Coast Guard, last project I worked on with them was with the new WMSL class cutters.

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

Military ATC for 8 years in the RAAF in Towers and Radar. Now a Reservist in the Radar environment. Moved over to civilian ATC about 3 years ago working in a secondary airport Tower, so I do shift-work but the hours are quite good.

W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM

Currently I am a contractor for FedEx Ground. Build pc for people on the side. Got less then 20 hours left for my private pilots license.

=RvE=Atomic

Alienware Area-51, Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q9400 @ 3.2GHz, 8gig Corsair XMS2 DDR2 Ram, EVGA SC GTX 570, Western Digital 1.0TB 64mb cache HD. Windows 7 Ultimate 64, Saitek X52 & Saitek Pro Peddals, TrackIR 4 Pro with Track Clip Pro.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I work in the Adult Entertainment industry.

You left yourself open for a ton of jokes. :D

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Somebody has got to do it. :D

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Ex (10+ years ago) student pilot in Belgian Air Force. (Fired during Marchetti course)

Now crime investigator in Federal Police. A wife and a kid. The kid, 18 month now, seems to accept better the concept of 'homepit' than the wife... :)

Edit: On a side question I ask to myself is: how many female in this 'male' hobby?

Edited by Cedaway

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

Yeah... I thought I'd leave that one there to see what would have cooked up. :D

No, when I'm not pretending I work in the Adult Entertainment Industry, I work as a Financial Controller/Management Accountant type... Basically all you scruffy, denim wearing engineering types come into types like me, looking for authorisation for your hair brained ideas and I'm the one that tells you if you'll actually make money for us, or not and whether you're actually a Value-Add to an organisation. And if it's a negatory, I get to laugh in your faces and tell you to get out of my office and that you ran 5% over budget on Coffee supplies for the month.... :lol: ... oh it's 10:15 here. Time to brush off the 3 piece suit and go down and sleeze up Mary in HR. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Im currently working as an IT consultant for one of the biggest IT companies in Scandinavia. Basically Im making sure that our customer's IT systems are up and running, which means that some days I have a lot to do while other days are filled with Facebook and surfing forums :P

Now that it's summer here I work full time as a flight instructor in the Seattle area. I fly all day for a living, then come home and sim all night; must be something wrong with me! I can't get enough flying! :D

--NoJoe

Now that it's summer here I work full time as a flight instructor in the Seattle area. I fly all day for a living, then come home and sim all night; must be something wrong with me! I can't get enough flying! :D

--NoJoe

Some people just got it right in this world... :D

My DCS stream

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Past broadcasts, Highlights

Currently too much to do... But watch and (maybe) learn something :)

I'm something that's called a "Measurement technician", working for a company manufacturing car interior parts. Amongst other duties, I'm mostly operating a coordinate measuring machine, inspecting both the parts themselves and various tools used to manufacture them.

Nothing special, but I'm still enjoying it. :)

Oh, and it's nice to see that we have so many people around who have real aviation experience. Hearing somebody with insight into the real deal is always a good thing. I'm just surprised how can you guys still enjoy simming after a day at work... :D

I'm something that's called a "Measurement technician", working for a company manufacturing car interior parts. Amongst other duties, I'm mostly operating a coordinate measuring machine, inspecting both the parts themselves and various tools used to manufacture them.

Nothing special, but I'm still enjoying it. :)

Oh, and it's nice to see that we have so many people around who have real aviation experience. Hearing somebody with insight into the real deal is always a good thing. I'm just surprised how can you guys still enjoy simming after a day at work... :D

It's not that hard really, that is, if you work in aviation because you love it, instead of for the money.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The keeper of all mathematical knowledge and the oracle of flight modeling.:)