f-15c visual fight model change possable

ok.. on the F-15 the air brake goes in 2 differnt positions - "Full brake" and what looks to be a "20-25 degree angle or half brake option".

is it possable that this could be changed in the up coming patch (1.12)as it would be a visual cosmedic change to the airframe, unless that would require a major rework of the flight model physic - which is good for me too... AFM FTW :) .....

late

bloodystub.

No, Kula66 that is refering to the flaps on the wings - what im refering to is the AIR-BRAKE - the big flat brake that pops up on the f-15c when you press "B".

it has 2 settings - FULL and half way... - see "american fighter pilots" disc1 episode 2/3.

its ment as a way to slow the aircraft down slowly.

thanks for the reply though.

late

bloodystub

thanks ThirdELTPoznan this is what i had figured all along... now ED can you put this in the 1.12 patch... simple visual change and the 2 setting could be: (key wise) much like the flaps that have 2 settings.

half extended - shift + B

fully extended - "B"

late

bloodystub

No, Kula66 that is refering to the flaps on the wings - what im refering to is the AIR-BRAKE - the big flat brake that pops up on the f-15c when you press "B".

it has 2 settings - FULL and half way... - see "american fighter pilots" disc1 episode 2/3.

Sorry, my error ...

James