Module Manager login

Oznerol256

That module manager seems to be pretty buggy. Whenever I start it it "offers" me another module for download, like I payed it.

Also the same modules have "Install" instead of "Buy" besides them. With this erratical behaviour, after starting / exiting the Module manager several times I was at least able to install CA and the Mi-8.

Besides the Login problem, the module manager seems to have serious problems to show properly which modules you own and which not.

Module manager in-game says wrong password to me as well (I can login fine to the website and MP), but by pressing "cancel" it let me manages my modules...?

I had the same issue last night. Couldn't log in, but when I pressed "Cancel" I was able to download the Mi-8 Module anyway. lol. Works for me.

Intel i5-2500k @ 4.4GHz w/ H70 liquid cooler, ASRock PRO3-M Z68 Mobo, 32G 1600Mhz Mushkin RAM, EVGA GTX970 4GB , OCZ Agility 3 128g SSD, SanDisk 240g SSD, Win7 64-bit

--Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/livingfood --

I also have this issue,i can log in on the website just fine, i can log in on multiplayer just fine, but when it comes to the module manager, it will return a bad password or id error.I opened a support ticket and they acknowledged the issue. I am now in the process of "resolving" the issue.

• ED Team

Just did a fresh install and was wondering why I can not log in to the module manager.

attachment.php?attachmentid=88262&stc=1&d=1379778443

I now know why :)

waiting patiently for it to be resolved

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 2 weeks later...

I've had DCS World for about a month. I got it on steam and got some modules there as well. They installed with their codes fine. I bought the new MI-8 off the DCS site and downloaded the exe for it but it won't install because it says I don't have the current verison. The game is up to date as it downloads new updates as it did again today. I realize the new codes have to get sent to steam but I just wanted to put the module in. In the game I don't have a module manager in my list as I see most of you have. Would that be why I can't install out of steam? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Brian

• 1 year later...

So this thread look like its 2 years old, but im still gonna give it a shot. Im having the same issue of "Incorrect username/password" in the Module Manager. Has anyone found a solution to the problem? I had started on steam but i want the Aviojet which is not available there. So i installed the .exe parallel to it.

Edited by Vectury

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-- i7 4790K

-- Club 3D R9 290X Royal Ace SOC

-- Asus Maximus VII Ranger

-- G.Skill Trident X 16GB DDR3-2400 CL10

-- Gelid Tranquillo rev.2

-- Corsair RM850

-- Corsair 760T White

-- Windows 10

• ED Team
So this thread look like its 2 years old, but im still gonna give it a shot. Im having the same issue of "Incorrect username/password" in the Module Manager. Has anyone found a solution to the problem? I had started on steam but i want the Aviojet which is not available there. So i installed the .exe parallel to it.

Same problem for me.It's amazing, what they're doing to us !!!

Welcome both of you to the forum.

Maybe the server was down for a short time? I am having no issues login in to the module manager.

double check firewall, and password / login name it should be the same as the one you use to login to http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

I can see from your logs it is giving you a 403 access forbidden.

are you able to login to http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com ?

• ED Team

strange, I would login to the website and put a support ticket in, hopefully they can sort the issue

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/