Cold and dark

Cobra

Take a flashlight with you next time, easier to find the knobs, buttons and switches next time when it's dark...

Seriously... you need to give some extra info on what doesn't start in missions (because every time you hit the fly button you start a mission). Where do you get stuck?

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

I mean Self created missions. The Engine is always running. I can't use "Start mission from ramp" with a cold and dark Cockpit.

You need to set your first waypoint to "take off from ramp".

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Yes, I know that! But also with "take off from ramp" the Engine is running. In the drop down menu are 2x take off from ramp and in both versions the Engine is running.

In 1.2.3 there was only one "take off from ramp" and I had a cold and dark Cockpit.

• 2 weeks later...