Thanks Belsimtek

Darkwolf

Amazing product! I can't get enought of it......

I won't hesitate in getting another Belsimtek product!

I'd also like to praise them for the courage to make an aircraft that's sole purpose isn't entirely combat focused.

Here's to hopefully the beginning of non combat dedicated aircraft,

C-130, CH-47, UH-60 please and thank you, :beer:

Edited by Razor5-1

Thank you Belsimtek, thank you very very much.

I just had my first hour of flight and I went back directly to childhood.

The Huey has been in about any movie I've seen when I was a kid and

during one hour I was like a little boy in a Huey seat too big for him, jiggling and squeaking, touching all the buttons and switches.

It's such an awesome addition to the DCS serie.

I just can't wait to get back to it :)

I could type a three pages long post about how great this new module actually is. But I guess that everybody around here already knows, so I'll keep it brief and simply say:

Thank you Belsimtek for this wonderful module, and congratulations for entering DCS with such great success. You have proven that 3rd party module can boldly match the quality of the ED ones, and opened the doors for other 3rd party devs. Keep up the good work guys!

Now, while trying to tame my Huey, I will already look forward to Mi-8, and hopefully, Mi-24 will come next. Then, I will be in simmer's paradise.

Oh, and wouldn't one of you third party guys mind making a civilian rescue helicopter for DCS? :thumbup:

DCS HUEY is the new Benchmark for Helisimulation. The FM is amazing.

Until the Huey release DODOSIM was the reference for me (Flightmodell) . But not anymore. The king's death, long live the king.I´m very happy with that.

Yesterday i made my first testflights and i don´t get the grin off my face (frozen mode) .

And it is only beta ! It will be a masterpiece when it is finished.

Asus P6T | Intel i7 920 (2,67) @ 3,60 Ghz | Geforce GTX570 | Sound: Realtec onboard | 6 GB Kingston KHX 12800 DDR3 | Windows 7 Pro 64bit | SSD-HDD | TM WARTHOG # 01069

So I figured this out:

DCS Uh-1H Huey is the best and most realistic helicopter sim ever made. Unlike many other non-DCS software developers, you have met and exceeded our expectations!

Also thank you for the Dutch KLU skin :)

And this is just beta...

:):)

'Frett'

awesome work guys! :thumbup:

:yay:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Hello, first post here (long time lurker)

I wanted to say thank you to Belsimtek for great simulation.

So much fun just to fly around without purpose (like p51).

Completed 2 campaign missions and one single player mission ("stray eagle") and they are great! Like action movie :)

I am really enjoying this!

It is fun just to tool around and explore the flight model.

Or, I can go rip up a convoy with rockets and guns.

My only complaint would be the "wobbly goblin" roll instability, and I have mostly adapted to it.

I love the realism of the other DCS products, but I have had decent enjoyable games with P-51s and A-10s for years.

Before now, only OFP/ArmaA gave me any kind of useful/fun UH-1 game.

You have delivered one of my all time favorite aircraft with the best possible systems modeling in a world that should only get better with time.

THANK YOU!

Well worth $49.99 for someone like myself.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I bought it yesterday and flew a couple of hours. This sim is really amazing. Even in beta-version. Flying is really fun (landing not yet. Due to my poor skills of course). It's money I gladly spent.

Well Done, Belsimtek!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes thank you.

I made 2 flights in the civilian cousin of the Huey in April (as a passanger :D) and I couldn't be more happy than when I saw that a DCS version of the military version was coming. Great timing. I love helicopter and I couldn't have hoped for a better choice.

I attached some videos and pictures of the one I flew in in april. ;)

IMG_1940.jpg

IMG_1946.jpg

I have to add my thanks as well. The Huey is quite impressive and a blast to attempt to fly.

Great job, especially for a debut product.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• ED Team
srry to say, but my wife doesn't like the huey anymore!!

i'm spending to much time flying it :D:pilotfly::joystick:

should i report that in the bugs/problems area? :helpsmilie: :D

Yes, you need report about bugs/problems