Latest Picture of Your Cockpit/Simulation setup

Crusader69

Would like to suggest that we have a thread for all cockpit builders to share a picture of their latest cockpit with a link to their actual (work in progress) thread so that we can have a look at the progress.. And if possible, the admin to pin the thread as sticky.

Love to see other simmers pit or desktop setup... or the whole room setup!!!

What do you guys think?

:beer:

Edited by Crusader69

OS:Win10 64bit*/MB: Gigabyte X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING / HD:SSD

CPU Type: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 8-Core 3700Mhz / Ram:32Gb DDR4

Mon: Dell AW3418DW LCD + 3 x CUBESIM displays.

Hotas : TM Warthog #4347 | #80897 | TM F/A-18 Hornet Stick / TM Pendular Rudder / Cougar MFDs / Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC / Elgato Stream Decks / Virpil T50-CM2 Base and Grip / Winwing Super Taurus | PCR | PTO / Monstechtech Desk Mounts 

Dont need one - just look at all the new/updated threads every time you log on (they appear in a different font if unread).

Thanks for the input. :)

I was suggesting some sort of pictures index for all cockpits/desk pit in the forum. Well, maybe it is really unnecessary.

Cheers...

Hotas : TM Warthog #4347 | #80897 | TM F/A-18 Hornet Stick / TM Pendular Rudder / Cougar MFDs / Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC / Elgato Stream Decks / Virpil T50-CM2 Base and Grip / Winwing Super Taurus | PCR | PTO / Monstechtech Desk Mounts 

i do keep a build log thread (in my sig, feel free to browse) unfortunately i can't show off any new progress. moved into new home we bought and amount of work to be done is staggering , i can share pics of me working the drywall, plumbing, paint , kitchen cabinets and such, lol.

In that case, post the latest picture of your pits. :)

you want latest? surree, lol :music_whistling:

ok , here is my laundry/utility room cockpit. redoing the water piping from scratch and building frame to supoprt drywall to hide all that mess (it was not enclosed before). i actually hired electrician to redo the electric service box as this is a bit over my head . still need to pull two high amp lines for electric cooktop and oven ( electric pipe to hold them already plumped).

actualy i'm considering keeping my laser in here

kOkOTTNVNVrr1v1vfELfELFF44vvPo-vi.jpg

here is my kitchen cockpit. granite fabricator finally installed the countertop. finished hangiing the wall cabinets, getting ready for glass tile installation. three layers of old vinyl removed from the floor and plywood tightened, ready for new one.

yyPo-vi.jpg

living room cockpit is just a pileup at this point. moldy wooden wall paneling removed. after new drywall, plaster , primer and paint it will be refloored with nice wooden floor.

DEMU5EMU5sKjrsKjr2222Po-vi.jpg

and thats not showing my garage, that place is packed!

all i can say at this point is WTF i have gooten myself into :doh:

but having my own room to house a simpit will be a worthy reward for all this work :pilotfly:

Edited by agrasyuk

Anton.

My pit build thread .

Simple and cheap UFC project

Ah... found that simhq already have such thread. No wonder there's no such thread here.

Although there was already a thread called "post you setup" in the home cockpits section, that's a good idea to revive it. Here's my humble desk pit

@ Agrasyuk ::megalol: You made my day !! Thanks a lot !

Photo0415.thumb.jpg.37d3ab69ae1e1c1f11990ad8e13e5322.jpg

Photo0413.thumb.jpg.b9dfbba302c4e9ef4ca2a58f68a2e0f0.jpg

Asus P8Z68 Deluxe, Intel Core i7-2600K (3.4 GHz), Corsair Vengeance 2x4096 Mo DDR3 1866 MHz, SSD 120 Go Vertex 2, EVGA GeForce GTX 970 FTW ACX 2.0 4Go (04G-P4-2978-KR), TM HOTAS Warthog #03797 (MB replaced), Saitek Combat Pro Rudder, TrackIR 5, TM Cougar MFDs with Lilliput 8" UM 80