*NEW* Scenery file for LockOn

666th_birdy

couldnt you also add these trees to the medium.scn too ?

so peeps who cant run HIGH scenes can get the trees round the base but not all over the map.

This would be very cool.

This would be quite easy but people that have framerate problems using HIGH scenes will probably also have problems when I add trees in the MEDIUM scene file.

Further more I sometimes continue trees where the original scene file stops. The added trees might therefor look a bit out of place at times when I add them in the medium scene file.

But if more peeps want it no prob, I can make a medium (or even LOW) scene file later on.

Happy hollidays

DELL Inspiron 1564 / Intel Core i3 M330 @ 2.13GHz (4GB)___ATI Radeon HD4330(512Mb)___Windows7 Home Premium 64bit

How easy/difficult is it to add new trees? Do you have some tool for doing it? Addind some random trees to the areas around turkey, romania, Bulgaria would certainly spruce up things.

For that matter if you know how to add trees into high.scn, then sure you could add a few random buildings too?

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

I think Medium.scn with base trees would work perfectly as there are already some trees along roads and railways on the medium setting scenes, High is full forests all over the map.

So adding trees round the bases only on the Medium.scn would benefit people like me who can run High scenes but not on real busy missions with lots of action. Or when hosting a MP game i have to turn down to Medium scenes to avoid spikes and FPS probs for the other players with low spec PC's.

I think the trees round the bases should be a perminate feature and added in 1.12 or 1.2 it really adds realism.

That has got to be one of the worst hosting sites! I have to pay or wait 18minutes for the download to start!

Great work bye the way ;)

lol 18minutes!!! You must be doing something wrong.

1. Click the link

2. Scroll down and select FREE option

3. Wait 20-40secs

4. Begin D/L

I have never even had to wait 1 minute on this site, and there are much worse free sites.

is this ok?

Progress report.

Kraznogvardeysk done.

next project: Gvardesyskoye & Simferopol (although the later won'ty contain much trees being an international airport)

screenshot0015gv.th.jpg

As you might have noticed, trees aren't the only objects added. Can you see what's new in this shot ;)

screenshot0006gl.th.jpg

DELL Inspiron 1564 / Intel Core i3 M330 @ 2.13GHz (4GB)___ATI Radeon HD4330(512Mb)___Windows7 Home Premium 64bit

Progress report.

Kraznogvardeysk done.

next project: Gvardesyskoye & Simferopol (although the later won'ty contain much trees being an international airport)

screenshot0015gv.th.jpg

As you might have noticed, trees aren't the only objects added. Can you see what's new in this shot ;)

screenshot0006gl.th.jpg

The runway lights look good!

First of, all Happy new year !!

Progress report:

Gvardesyskoye and Simferopol' are done.

Next project are lockOn's naval bases.

screenshot0016li.th.jpg screenshot0032nm.th.jpgscreenshot0043to.th.jpg

PS, as you can see in this shot I removed the un-used Aircraft Shelters at Gvardesyskoye.

screenshot0004jb.th.jpg

A beta 2? :D

Very nice mod. Question though... whats new in that picture? cause I give up :p

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

I will add this mod the day it is finished. WONDERFUL!

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

A beta 2? :D

Very nice mod. Question though... whats new in that picture? cause I give up :p

I'll give you a hint: It's smoking

Can you guess what happens at high cross winds? ;)

PS:beta2 will follow as soon as the naval bases (3) are done. Hang in there....

I'll give you a hint: It's smoking ;)

The beta2? :D

I see... I'm wondering what wood is used to produce that smoke... :p

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Thanks for the compliments.

Progress report:

Novorossiysk is done. Only 25 tree-formations were added (for comparison, Anapa has 176 additional tree-formations). I also added 18 static objects.

Next project; 2 more naval-bases before the Beta2 release.

screenshot0001mg.th.jpgscreenshot0015cw.th.jpg

Novorossiysk shots, both taken with scenes set to LOW and visibility set to HIGH.

Listen up!

Download new (beta2) scenery file here...!

http://rapidshare.de/files/10792013/high_beta2.zip.html

The following airbases are reworked:

• Anapa
  • Belbek
  • Gelendzhik
  • Gvardesyskoye
  • Kerch
  • Kersones
  • Kraznogvardeysk
  • Majkop
  • Novorossiysk
  • Oktyabrskoye
  • Saki
  • Simferopol
  • Sochi
  • Sukhumi

Installation:

1. Back-up and remove file High.scn in folder ...Lockon\bazar\terrain\scenes

2. Unzip the downloaded file in the folder mentioned above.

3. start LockOn, select scenes=high in the graphics menu and FLY!

Beta testers wanted!

I've been busy creating the new scenery and had only time do some basic visual testing. Before I release Beta3 (final version) I would like you to try out this Beta2 scenery. Things to check:

- AI vehicules cruising on/around the airfield oke?

- AI vehicules crossing bridges oke?

- shelters doors behaving oke?

- Aircraft/helicopters take-off/land oke?

- trees won't dissapear when looked at from certain angles?

- added objects look oke in all seasons?

So gimme some feedback. You like what you see so far? Any suggestions?

Don't forget to post some screenshots in the 'user-screens' section of this forum.

An most of all, Have fun!

screenshot0045tb.th.jpgscreenshot0037pm.th.jpgscreenshot0063cf.th.jpgscreenshot0021er.th.jpg

Next projects:

Only 7 bases to go, starting with Gudauta.

PS: I just found out that an ammunition-depot at Saki and Novorossiysk have been accidently replaced by a Fortress. Due to the same typo-error the fuel storage area's at the airbases have large garages that shouldn't be there. I'm very sorry for this mistake and it will be corrected in the next release.

PPS: Thanks again to Swingkid, Alfa, ED and anyone I might have forgottten, for making it all possible.

The new file is almost double in size than original. is that ok? The previous beta was smaler than original.

I will post later if I see something odd.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The new file is almost double in size than original. is that ok? The previous beta was smaler than original.

Both beta's are larger than the original SCN file. This has to do with the compiler being less 'effective' then the one ED uses.

Still, all necessary data is in it plus a lot of air :D

Sir, thanks a lot for Your HARD work.

I'll test beta2 and I'll report.

about

Progress report.

screenshot0006gl.th.jpg

Are these runway lights added or are them the original ones?

Please, can You work about this on Kuznetsov carrier, so to tune ON its lights as for runways?

During dusk and dawn runways/Kuznetsov lights are OFF; in this way approach and final is very hard with bad weather.

Thanks for any help.

Are these runway lights added or are them the original ones?

Please, can You work about this on Kuznetsov carrier, so to tune ON its lights as for runways?

During dusk and dawn runways/Kuznetsov lights are OFF; in this way approach and final is very hard with bad weather.

Thanks for any help.

These are the original runway lights.

I don't have to knowledge to change anything on carriers. You should ask someone else.