Give us some Vietnam !

zaGURUinzaSKY

c'mon guys we need some Viet F******G Nam scenery where we can fly this beauty... and we need a mp3 player onboard to play the stones while we fly... ok that's easy with a media player...

Oh yes we need the Nam for this aircraft.

Ref the MP3 Player, apparently we can add tunes to a radio station and tune into it using the aircraft radios. Not perfect, but it's the closest we are going to get for now.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=102687

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

c'mon guys we need some Viet F******G Nam scenery where we can fly this beauty... and we need a mp3 player onboard to play the stones while we fly... ok that's easy with a media player...

Take a look at my test mission, you can combine all your songs into a .OGG or .WAV file and stream it through the radio in the pit, nice because you can turn it on/off plus volume controls with whichever radio you choose to use.

Try this! Still work in progress but will give you some relief I think. ;)

Thanks Midnight! Very cool

I too want some vietnam maps and missions! Transport troops...medevac...attack... Just like back in the days of search and rescue vietnam medevac. We need some good jungles and some ho chi min trails.:thumbup:

Dreaming....

But Always you can use FSX scsnery with other UH-1 ;):

UH-1_80.jpg

UH-1_56.jpg

UH-1_63.jpg

UH-1_55.jpg

UH-1_11.jpg

UH-1_88.jpg

UH-1_70.jpg

VIDEO:

Edited by YoYo

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Cool midnight, we must get together and fly this thing man.

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Plenty of trees in DCS World. All we need is a BLU-82 Daisy Cutter to make some nice big clearings to land in.

BTW, I like the 1st Cavalry Div markings on the UH-1. Just read We Were Soldiers Once… And Young. Nice touch.