Uh-1H Scratches mod

Necroscope

Hi all,

here are V3 pics. If it's OK - I'll upload mod to server.

From this point I'd like to have some of your feedback and suggestions, as far I'm surely not an artist.

I'd recommend you to save pics on your PC and check this out - in this case you will avoid compression by browser.

42b5d4ff458bt.jpg 5d2655bef4fet.jpg cdfe444be5e8t.jpg

dono how to fix issue:dca9bfb84f6dt.jpg

Edited by Necroscope

Всех убью, один останусь!

I kinda like that issue looks like the wiper has been stopped at that point to me didn't think it was a issue until I read. :smartass:

Actually wiper's "stop-line" is painted by me. :)

The issue is that seems texture placement is differ for left and right side. So once there only one texture for both windshields - I can't paint correct "stop-line" for both of them

at the same time.

Here the is more pics: 31cdecf1507bt.jpg 6a6e6beea3f1t.jpg 3ee7db8dd1aet.jpg

• Like 2

Hello dear Necroscope,

For me I really love this version, I can tell you that you have a great talent, better than me.

I so excited for tested this new version 3, once again a great thanks in advance for you work and your sharing...

PS: I'm very sorry for my poor English.

Best regards, Skull.

I would keep the good stop line for Pilot 1 and let the pilot 2 with the buggy line

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

OK, guys, I 'm going to make two version of this - with "stop-line"(and with bug) and without it. Then file will be uploaded to server. Hope file will pass verification quickly.

I think I'll be able to do so at evening today (about +12 hours from now).

Hello,

Then file will be uploaded to server. Hope file will pass verification quickly.

I think I'll be able to do so at evening today (about +12 hours from now).

WOW great news, I'm so excited to see the result ...

Best regards, Skull.

V3 uploaded. here the readme and pic

Uh-1H Scratches mod. V3. Hi-res.

3 variants of dust overlay

Little touch of dust and scratches here and there. Adding some "feel" of glass in cockpit.

Hi-Res version. 4096x4096 versus default 2048x2048.

Caution: Please note - this mod was not specially tested in scope of performance hit or loading time. But no any changes of mentioned were notified during all other tests.

3 variants of dust overlay.

1. All-in-one - Scratches, wiper's trails, wiper's stop-lines, dust, some of area cleaned by wipers. "Stop-line issue"* can be notified.

2. No Stop-Lines - Same but lines where wipers are being parked are removed. No "Stop-line issue"*.

3. No Dust - Same but no any additional dust except default. Cleaned windshield.

* "Stop-line issue" - The issue is that seems texture placement is differ for left and right side. So once there only one texture for both windshields - I can't paint correct "stop-line" for both of them at the same time. Affects only co-pilot windshield.

Install:

0. !!!!Backup!!!!: <Disc>:\DCSWorld\Mods\aircrafts\Uh-1H\Cockpit\Resources\Model\Textures\UH-1H-CPT-TEXTURES.zip

1. Copy mod-file to: <Disc>:\DCSWorld\Mods\aircrafts\Uh-1H\Cockpit\Resources\Model\Textures\UH-1H-CPT-TEXTURES.zip

9edebab10960t.jpg

Really thank you for this mod Necroscope. It adds more realistic feelings to the sim.

And there's no any delay about loading time, and it won't. I know that while working on Ka-50 cockpit graphics.

Thanks again. :)

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

"Stop-line issue" - The issue is that seems texture placement is differ for left and right side.

Maybe those wipers aren't mounted symmetrically. Thanx for this mod.

Really thank you for this mod Necroscope. It adds more realistic feelings to the sim.

And there's no any delay about loading time, and it won't. I know that while working on Ka-50 cockpit graphics.

Thanks again. :)

Thanx for info!

Hello,

Just a little question, your last Mod V 3.0 is not available to download ?

Congratulation for your Incredible work, great talent.

Skull.

Dave317, Skulleader, all

Mod should be available after moderator' review on main site. There is some kind of pre-moderation on digitalcombatsimulator.com file-storage.

And as far I've used original texture (which of course belong to Belsimek and ED) as template - I think it is good point to do not distribute file via any other sources.

Really sorry that this will force you to wait.

I will update this thread once file will be available.

Hello dear Sir,

Your Mod Version 3.0 is not available to download from the official Web Site, is it normal ?

Thanks for your assistance, Skull

Not available for the moment but it will be downloaded here:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/

Bye, Skull

Edited by Skulleader