Does Export.LUA work with DCS Huey

Cowboy10uk

Hi guys, I'm trying to get the Huey Instruments to output to a Helios file, but with little success at the moment, I was wondering if anyone has managed to get the Huey to output via Export.lua ala A10 or Blackshark?

Could the Devs, please confirm or deny if this is possible.

I certainly hope so, I can't wait to get my instruments showing on the 4th screen, as it MAY help with my situation awareness and landings.

Then again, Maybe not :doh:

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Yes it works with export.lua. There is the full range of MainPanel numbers to scan buttons and instruments and vice versa devices to be fed via performClickableAction. Even the normal functions to get the flight details work.

Regards

Mike

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That's wonderful news, thanks guys. Now I know it's something I've done, time to keep trying.

I'm changing it in the right location arnt I.

C:/program files/eagle dynamics/dcs world/mods/aircraft/uh-1

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

That's wonderful news, thanks guys. Now I know it's something I've done, time to keep trying.

I'm changing it in the right location arnt I.

C:/program files/eagle dynamics/dcs world/mods/aircraft/uh-1

Cowboy10uk

I might be wrong but I thought they'd move the export stuff to your user folder in a recent update. I'm not at my home machine to check but when I was writing an exporter myself I'm pretty sure I was editing a file in '{USER}\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts'. Can't remember the details so don't take my word for it.

i7-4790K@4.7GHz : EVGA 1070 SC : 16GB Corsair Vengence Pro : 2xEVO 840 SSD : EVGA 850W PSU : CORSAIR H100i Cooler : ASUS Z97-AR MB : CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D FULL TOWER

That would explain why it's not working then. ;)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That would explain why it's not working then. ;)

Cowboy10uk

As I said though, don't take my word for it. Last time a played with the export stuff was a fair few weeks ago so I could be mistaken.

i7-4790K@4.7GHz : EVGA 1070 SC : 16GB Corsair Vengence Pro : 2xEVO 840 SSD : EVGA 850W PSU : CORSAIR H100i Cooler : ASUS Z97-AR MB : CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D FULL TOWER

Don't worry I won't, but it's another direction to look at.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]