Unable to record an AVI from a track

FZG_Immel

Whats the trick ? everything seems to be working fine, when i hit start the tracks load and play in a little window (resolution i chose) until the end...

problem.. when i go to that folder i supposedly saved the video in, there is NOTHING there.. ive tried the codec, and uncompressed files.. same result. no file created.

what am i doing wrong ???

thank you

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

• 1 month later...

wait for patch 1.2.5 :

THe plane in DCS turns even at low speed and even with tailwheel locked. With unlocked tailwheel it turns as a gyro... are you sure you apply only one brake? I wanted to make a video but the video output is broken now in current version.

I found the missing files, they were created at the root of the drive where the selected folder is and filename containing the supposed folder name as a prefix. It could be that the recorder doesn't automatically add a backslash after folder path and uses the last folder name as a prefix in the filename instead.

DCS Finland: Suomalainen DCS yhteisö -- Finnish DCS community

--------------------------------------------------

SF Squadron