Programming Saitek x52 pro and rudders

Hi,

I'm back to flightsims. New pc with gtx680 and the x52pro and rudders. How do i set up? Do i do the set-up in the game or do i set up in the saitek programming. I'm new to this kind of programming so HEEEELLLP :(

Is there any information to find about this?

Can you set the glider on the throttle as a zoom in zoom out function?

Thanks for the reply.

X52 Pro & Pro Flight Rudder Bundle :thumbup:

I use the same flight stick as you Predator and find the best way is to use the in-game set-up. Saiteks own software can be a bit....flaky.

I don't think that the throttle slider can be used for zoom. I just use the wheel on the throttle.

Asus Maximus VII Gene/i5 4690K @4.6Ghz/EVGA GTX 1080 Classified watercooled/16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro 2133Mhz/2 x Corsair 128Gb ssd in Raid 0/1 x OCZ Revodrive 3 x2 480Gb/1 x Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb hd and 1 x WD Caviar 600 Gb hd/EVGA Gold 750w psu/Corsair H80i cpu cooler/Windows 10 Pro 64-bit/Corsair 500R case/Corsair K95 keyboard/Logitech MX Master wireless mouse/Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog #41581/VKB T-Rudder MK2 pedals/TrackIR 5/Samsung 49" 4K 3D Screen/Samsung sound bar and sub.

I use the same flight stick as you Predator and find the best way is to use the in-game set-up. Saiteks own software can be a bit....flaky.

I don't think that the throttle slider can be used for zoom. I just use the wheel on the throttle.

ok thanks

X52 Pro & Pro Flight Rudder Bundle :thumbup: