NEW Version "Western Style Runways-V3.01" are available!

ViperVJG73

The newest Version 3.01 is for FC1.11 and set the repainted runways, taxiways and parking areas to all four seasons. This Version is full MOD MAN 5.0 compatible! ;)

Note: We say sorry for the green grass at the edges in winter. In FC1.1 have we four seasons. We can not set for all seasons a new texture with the same name. This is a compromise for all seasons.

The Version 3.01 can now downloaded by:

http://www.lockonfiles.com/index.php

Kind Regards

ViperVJG73, Evil-JOE, Vinc_Vega authors "Wester Style Runways" MOD

ES3a.jpg

winter.jpg

NEW: Fastened parking boxes areas and hangar ways.

wintermod.jpg

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

Look at the following screenshot, it seems i don't have the same texture ! (downloading on lockonfiles.com and installed with unchecked cdds option in modman)

When you not like these new structures, then return to Version 3.0 or go to the "TempTextures" folder and remove these three files :

WPP_Park.tga

WPP_RUN-OUT.tga

WPP_RUN-OUT_3.tga

Looking at my bazar\temptextures, it seems that "WPP....bmp" files are .dds file with the .bmp extansion. Is this normal ?

Sorry! Yes it is normal! Otherwise are the changes not into the 4 seasons be viewable. :D

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

But i don't understand why with winter season i got green taxiways whereas you got grey taxiways !

Sorry, the right picture are a shoot from my winter mod from LOMAC 1.02.

In FC1.1 have we four seasons. You can not set for all seasons a new texture with the same name. This is a compromise for all seasons.

When you not like it then return to Version 3.0 or go to the "Uninstall" Button and remove this MOD please. ;)

Kind Regards

Viper

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

But i don't understand why with winter season i got green taxiways whereas you got grey taxiways !

Hello,

we have solved this problem!

You can download a new version here:

http://www.lockonfiles.com/index.php

winter1.jpg

The new transparent textures set now the correct textures to all seasons.

wintermod1.jpg

Regards

Viper

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif