Master Warning Light Always On

kingboby

The Yellow Caution Light inbetween the blue rectangles on the top center of the panel always stays lit, even if the auto start is used. There are no warning lights on the annunciatior and all systems function perfectly, as far as I can tell.

Thanks,

Matt

There's a switch? oh this is slightly embarrassing. I've been trying to press the light like on the big metal haha, i'll give it a go next time I'm flying :)
Hehe, Bell was a bit weird like that and the Master Caution on Huey, Kiowa and most Cobras have to be reset by the separate reset/test switch. They became more civilized with the Whiskey Cobra where the light is reset by pressing it.

You might be interested in a fact that Hughes was the first to use such Master Caution light/reset switch in helicopter with the OH-6A Cause :smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If a place needs helicopters, it's probably not worth visiting." - Nick Lappos

The Yellow Caution Light inbetween the blue rectangles on the top center of the panel always stays lit, even if the auto start is used. There are no warning lights on the annunciatior and all systems function perfectly, as far as I can tell.

Thanks,

Matt

I think its due to the IFF light being on, on the CWP. Not sure how to get this to go out yet (presumably by turning on IFF ;))