"No key" in Module Manager

LawnDart

I just updated my DCS to 1.2.4... including P-51, A-10, FC3... under the Module Manager it says "no key" for my A-10 module while the other copies display the keys just fine. I went through a manual activation of my A-10 copy following the steps listed on the DCS website, and it says it is already activated... I can play it just fine it seems, but under the Module Manager in the DCS World interface it still lists "no key" for my A-10 copy...

I bought the key via Steam when A-10 was first released years ago (I know... old school), prior to the DCS World days... so maybe that has something to do with it, IDK? I just wanted to bring this to your attention. It appears I can play A-10 just fine and it says activated when I start multiplayer while holding the shift key down to do a manual activation... but in the DCS interface it shows "no key" in the list of installed modules...

Thanks for your time!

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |