Need help with mission editor!!!!!

I'm new to the ME so don't know much but have a question. I am making a mission with a convoy i want the convoy to stop and then resume again after it waits until i trigger the resume action. but I cant get the convoy to resume when i use the set option to halt for the convoy. I am using the AI task push set FAC to try to get them to resume but its not working should I try to use AI off then on in the triggers? Please help?

Edited by [Knight]

I would select the convoy, go into advanced waypoint actions and click add. Then go to perform task and select a "hold" command. Then go into the stop condition and select the time with the checkmark... the default is 15 minutes. Set the time you want them to hold... and after that amount of time it will carry on its merry way.

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art

Hold has Condition and End Condition right? Make sure you're using End Condition. Setting a time for Condition means they'll only try to stop during the first X minutes. End Condition means they will stop for X minutes.

If you're using Condition, the convoy won't stop if the stop signal is given after X minutes.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files