Adding mark points/target points for the A-10?

I only own BS2, but a few of my friends own A-10C, and in making missions for them, I find that I don't have any of the options for placing non-steerpoints that I do for the Ka-50 (the Target Point tab on Ka-50 groups, for instance).

Would there be a tab for A-10C mark points if I owned the sim, or is there a way to make such a tab show up for me, or to place such points in some other way?

Black Shark, Harrier, and Hornet pilot

Many Words - Serial Fiction | Ka-50 Employment Guide | Ka-50 Avionics Cheat Sheet | Multiplayer Shooting Range Mission

• 1 year later...

No, you can't place mark points in the mission editor (that I know of) but maybe you can provide target coordinates in the mission briefing. That way, the player can enter these coordinates into the CDU at start up as mission waypoints. A little bit of work but not bad if you don't have too many.

You can place Initial Points (IPs) using the "Initial Point Object" button underneath the static objects button (bridge icon) in the toolbar.

These won't be in the flight plan but will be in the system starting with waypoint #51, before the airfields. You can switch the system to "Mission" mode so you can cycle through all your waypoints, or use the CDU to access them in the usual ways.

The JTAC script can sometimes reference these locations when giving instructions, maybe.