HILL 39 MP Mission Thread

Midnight

Posted my Huey mission Hill39 here:http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=1757017#post1757017

A short mission to simulate typical Huey usage.

Some music to entertain and hopefully the same for game-play.

eJpW4rg.jpg

Edited by Midnight

Midnite Signature.jpg

552334314_MidniteSignature.jpg.7c1678ea5639bd6d044b092eb97c300e.jpg

Thanks for the heads up guys, will edit mission briefing screen to fix issue with pictures when playing single player mode. Make sure you use Recce1 flight when you start mission, at least one player should fly Recc1. Make sure you destroy all targets at hill 39, buildings and such.

Midnite Signature.jpg

Played it yesterday via MP. Great mission for Hueys and thanks for sharing. We need more Huey dedicated ones, so please continue and expand.

Little details like the Infantrie patroling along and the A-10C in the distance. Talking about atmosphere. Also the radio music. Very well done.

Rep inbound.:)

Don`t click on the pics for spoiling.

Hill39_1.thumb.jpg.c8c7ac3d65cfa1a5c980853240e6af70.jpg

Hill39_5.thumb.jpg.b0deed9b5b9f9aa7ea57d71a19f38450.jpg

Hill39_8.thumb.jpg.f50c4e996a5227af13dff16c1fe8054c.jpg

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals

Was just playing this with one other pilot online a bit. Don't remember the name, some italian guy, maybe he's here too ?

It was great fun, however I (client) couldn't get the music to work, in SP this was no problem.

Great Mission, thanks for it !

You have to join at same time and start mission together for the client to get MP music. I believe there is a workaround on here somewhere.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Just played through a bit of this briefly and had to jump back on the Forum.

When I heard the first Voice over I couldn't help grinning thinking to myself "Yup this cousy is definitely a boertjie" great mission!

Not been back in RSA for just over 8 years glad to see I won't be flying alone when I eventually move back there.

Been away so long I didn't recognize "Mandella's Y-Fronts" on your VSAAF banner the first time.

Just played through a bit of this briefly and had to jump back on the Forum.

When I heard the first Voice over I couldn't help grinning thinking to myself "Yup this cousy is definitely a boertjie" great mission!

Not been back in RSA for just over 8 years glad to see I won't be flying alone when I eventually move back there.

Been away so long I didn't recognize "Mandella's Y-Fronts" on your VSAAF banner the first time.

Lol, ja jys reg, "boertjie" it is. Think you should stay where you are tho! Thanks for the compliment on the mission, glad you enjoyed it.

Groete daar vir almal wat afrkaans of van SA is.

Midnite Signature.jpg

Dutch here, but I think I can just about understand what you're saying there xD

"Greetings to everyone who is Afrikaans or from South Africa"?

That's exactly what it says. Dutch is not far from Afrikaans seeing as it was the base language which spawned Afrikaans but Flemish is much closer.

Ja nee, ek stem dit lyk bef#k :thumbup:

Nice one Figjam

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro