Generic Switch Panel

Hi All

i've read a lost of pages of this forum but seems i didn't find what i'm looking for:

i've started to fly DCS just few weeks ago but i play with FSX from years, what i need for my "home cockpit" is a switch panel for planes with 1 to 4 motors, so with:

master battery, fuel pumps (1 to 4), lights, generators etc.....

actually i've some devis plus 2 old keyboards that i customized:

img00038201301092019.jpg

i'm not skilled enough to buy one myself so i'm searching something finish or with just the switches with the front panel to customize.

i know about saitek:

fsp_banner.jpg

but is specific for small planes (magnetos, just 1 fuel pump etc..)

this one can be a good solution:

img0003.png

but somethins are missing (fuel pumps, gen, etc..)

also this:

vr-9.jpg

but there's not so much space to customize the front panel..

Any suggestions?

If it doesn't have to be switches, I can only recommend the P.I. Engineering X-Keys programmable keyboards. The software is easy to use and you can program even complex macros.

http://www.piengineering.com/xkeys.php

If you don't mind working with electronics, try searching ebay for switch-panels. There are numerous offers for car-tuning and boats. You just need a keyboard-matrix or similar chip (or a decomposed joystick) to make them work via USB.

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD