How to adjust LED brightness in Helios

Warhog

As the post says, how do I adjust the brightness of LEDs in Helios. I see there is a brightness setting but where do I insert the value or number to set brightness? Is it a static value or part of a script.

Thanks.

Regards

John W

aka WarHog.

My Cockpit Build Pictures...

John Wall

My Arduino Sketches ... https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-Dc0Wd9C5l3uY-cPj1iQD3iAEHY6EuHg?usp=sharing

WIN 10 Pro, i8-8700k @ 5.0ghz, ASUS Maximus x Code, 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Ram,

AIO Water Cooler, M.2 512GB NVMe,

500gb SSD, EVGA GTX 1080 ti (11gb), Sony 65” 4K Display

VPC MongoosT-50, TM Warthog Throttle, TRK IR 5.0, Slaw Viper Pedals

If you want to dim a LED while it is initialized, you need to do the set power binding, save the profile, then add the set brightness binding. It will work correctly if you do it in this order. If you put the brightness binding first, it will not work correctly and just toggle the LED.

I haven't done this, but you can also put the set brightness binding to a button.

You just insert the number... I'll look to see where it goes.

Seems simple enough, you drag the binding from the interface you are using to the LED binding. Do the Set Power first, then select the interface you want to control the brightness. Drag the binding over and set the brightness level.

Edited by JG14_Smil

Thanks jG14. That's what I did. I'm just unsure of where the actual number for the brightness goes and if it's static, trigger or script.

Regards

John W

aka WarHog.

My Cockpit Build Pictures...

John Wall

My Arduino Sketches ... https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-Dc0Wd9C5l3uY-cPj1iQD3iAEHY6EuHg?usp=sharing

WIN 10 Pro, i8-8700k @ 5.0ghz, ASUS Maximus x Code, 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Ram,

AIO Water Cooler, M.2 512GB NVMe,

500gb SSD, EVGA GTX 1080 ti (11gb), Sony 65” 4K Display

VPC MongoosT-50, TM Warthog Throttle, TRK IR 5.0, Slaw Viper Pedals