KA50 pic

that is definately not lockon..lomac model is same ...I mean 1.2. BUT

lighting looks real.

shadows are soft and real.

that is the only diff.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

that is definately not lockon..lomac model is same ...I mean 1.2. BUT

lighting looks real.

shadows are soft and real.

that is the only diff.

A secret update with 1.2, new lighting and soft shadows.... hmm...

i7-2600k@4GHz, 8GB, R9 280X 3GB, SSD, HOTAS WH, Pro Flight Combat Pedals, TIR5

yeah dude..

a better lighting engine and optimised EXPLOSION shader effects that give good quality + perf is what lo: 1.2 needs. :)

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

searching for pics for desktop

Anybody have them?

I tried googgle but the quality of those photos suck.

Unfortunately not a lot of people take pictures of Russian Birds, either that or they don’t have a digital camera. There are only a couple sites that offer decent hi-res pictures and those are various MAKS airshow sites, airliners.net, and maybe here. http://www.airforce.ru/photogallery/index.htm

If you want pictures of the ka-50 then I guess go here

http://www.kamov.ru/market/index1.htm

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I've just been comparing some of the screenies from 1.2 with some of the shots SimFreak linked to & it might just be co-incidence, but if you pick a guage & compare the screw heads around it, the alignments match game to photo.

FYI.

LOMAC 1.2 and picture have different model.

SimFreak,

Thank you very much for the photographs, ochen horosho !!!!

Well anyway, thanks buddy, hope you can get more. Keep warm over there ;)

Rack Rig: Rosewill RSV-L4000 | Koolance ERM-3K3UC | Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.9ghz w/EK Monoblock | Asus Rampage IV Black Edition | 64GB 2133mhz | SLI TitanXP w/ EK Waterblocks | 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB | Seasonic 1000w Titanium | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | TM Warthog HOTAS w/40cm Extension | MFG Crosswind Rudders | Obutto R3volution | HP Reverb

• ED Team
FYI.

LOMAC 1.2 and picture have different model.

Nope. Absolutely same except some things that we changed intentionally as some stuff in this cockpit is just a test equipment and some will be not modelled due to it's clasification.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

К чему стадам дары свободы?

Их должно резать или стричь.

Наследство их из рода в роды

Ярмо с гремушками да бич.