FC2 Radar SCAN – IRST MODE

In the flight manual for russian aircraft page 49 SCAN – IRST MODE. There is no key provide how to activate the IRST mode. I've search all pages in the manual and found nothing except we can activate the IRST mode by Vertical Scanning (VS) sub mode. Does anyone know how to activate the IRST in the Beyond Visual Range Combat Modes (BVR) according to the manual page 44 that wrote "СКАН (SCAN) mode is first activated by pressing the [2] key. This is the primary BVR search mode. Up to 24 targets can be detected. It‟s also necessary to turn on one of the fire control sensors (radar or IRST) before targets can be detected and engaged.

In the flight manual for russian aircraft page 49 SCAN – IRST MODE. There is no key provide how to activate the IRST mode. I've search all pages in the manual and found nothing except we can activate the IRST mode by Vertical Scanning (VS) sub mode. Does anyone know how to activate the IRST in the Beyond Visual Range Combat Modes (BVR) according to the manual page 44 that wrote "СКАН (SCAN) mode is first activated by pressing the [2] key. This is the primary BVR search mode. Up to 24 targets can be detected. It‟s also necessary to turn on one of the fire control sensors (radar or IRST) before targets can be detected and engaged.

2 then o

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you everyone. Found in Su-27 Key Command List that EOS on/off by the O key. Anyway I'll try everykey suggested. Also found that not all of the key in list work in game such as Lock View (cycle padlock) that use Num. even though already check for padlock in the option menu.