Low RPM warning tone gone after update May 20th

WolfK33

It's very good actually. :)

If it comes back in next update, I hope they won't forget to assign a key command for that switch. :)

• Like 1

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

It's very good actually. :)

If it comes back in next update, I hope they won't forget to assign a key command for that switch. :)

+1

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

If you look at the SDEF file for Low RPM, you can see that the entire folder Sounds/Effects/Aircrafts/Uh-1H/Cockpit is missing. That's where numerous cockpit sounds are located and they're all gone!

This is very sloppy.

EDIT

I was looking in the wrong folder. It is there, but why is it not working?

EDIT2

Fuel pump and all the aux sounds not working, As I expected.

Edited by TurboHog

'Frett'

I was looking in the wrong folder. It is there, but why is it not working?

where is that folder ? cant find it

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

Thanks for feedbacks.

I prefer not to get this update.

By "update" I understand that "new features" and "fixing problems". Why these updates bring new bugs constantly? Is there anyone who answer that?

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5

Thanks for feedbacks.

I prefer not to get this update.

By "update" I understand that "new features" and "fixing problems". Why these updates bring new bugs constantly? Is there anyone who answer that?

Such a closed mind!

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Because it's a beta.
Right. But actually I didn't say that just for Huey, I said for general.

Because they need to be changing stuff to fix stuff?
You're right; that's obvious. But... I don't know. We step forward three times, but at the same time we step backward one.

Such a closed mind!
Sorry to hear that. Sorry if I disturbed you by my thought.

Not to worry aggravated just as you are.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

I have a friend who's a software developer/programmer and as he has said to me... "sometimes you have to break something in order to fix three or four other things" Anyone who has ever tried building a new mission will have discovered to do one thing something else might have to go until you can work your way around it or make it happen the way you want it to.

Software like the Huey is no different than putting new features into MS office in terms of programming... you change a bit of code and it might or might not have an effect on a different bit of code.

At the end of the day the Huey IS getting better and so many posts and "arguments" arising from new issues is not needed. This is STILL a Beta release and as such we who are already flying are "BETA TESTERS" to a certain extent so getting annoyed with a minor detail like files being misplaced(something windows does all day long) which is easily sorted is pointless, you have the choice to either put the Huey aside and wait till the final release or you can accept that it's A Beta release and just be happy that you already have it and have been enjoying it. After all... we could all still be sitting on our hands with no release waiting for all the little issues and quirks to be ironed out while the Dev team are banging their heads against coded walls.

I've got a jar full of pennies... so just my two cents!