FPS tweak V2.0b on lockon files

Hello all, does anyone use the FPS tweak for 1.11 that is on lockon files to download and does it help. I dont need teka tekas hud color change or cockpit mouse enabled and i use 1600x1200 resolutions. Is this resolution ok for the tweak and can i not download the hud color tweak and cockpit one, any help on this would be great,thanks.

I'm doing all tweaks by hand. But that readme can give you nice idea where to start.

About TekaTeka hud colour change. When I first saw it posted here, I thought I don't need it, because I do quite change colour a lot.

Though I installed it, and I'll never change it again!

It totally fits my needs. I mean I don't need to change HUD colours anymore. It is more readable then default glaring green and gives best impression how HUD display should look like. Fits all light conditions. I recommend you at least try it.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Just gave this mod a try, but could not see the roads (civilian routes). Tricked around with the graphics.cfg file, and found the casue its the line

LandLodDistances.

{............

L01 = 7000 seems to do it for me.

(its 4000 by default with the tweak.......)

Might help someone.

Thanks

Fish's Flight Sim Videos

[sIGPIC]I13700k, RTX4090, 64gb ram @ 3600, superUltraWide 5120x1440, 2560x1440, 1920x1080, Warthog, Tusba TQS, Reverb VR1000, Pico 4, Wifi6 router, 360/36 internet[/sIGPIC]