FC-3:Which future for Su 33?

Miroo

FC-3:Which future for Su 33?  

282 members have voted

1. 1. FC-3:Which future for Su 33?

+1

Do you think that getting 9 women pregnant will get you a baby in 1 month?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mobo: Asus P8P67 deluxe Monitor: Lg 22'' 1920*1080

CPU: i7 2600k@ 4.8Ghz +Zalman CNPS9900 max

Keyboard: Logitech G15

GPU:GTX 980 Strix Mouse: Sidewinder X8

PSU: Corsair TX750w Gaming Devices: Saytek X52, TrackIr5

RAM: Mushkin 2x4gb ddr3 9-9-9-24 @1600mhz

Case: 690 SSD: Intel X25m 80gb

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a such pity that multi-role plane so neglected. :(

By the way that's my favorite plane. With it you can run many different interesting mission ...

I hope that in future ED pay a little more attention to it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Everything is possible ...

It's a single-role plane. It's role is to protect the fleet from anti-submarine and anti-ship assets. While it can mount bombs, it was never meant to be used in an A2G role - maybe if absolutely necessary, it could be used in a very limited anti-ship role ... but it's main opponents are aircraft like the SEALAMPS helicopters, S-3's and P-3's.

It is a such pity that multi-role plane so neglected. :(

By the way that's my favorite plane. With it you can run many different interesting mission ...

I hope that in future ED pay a little more attention to it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Ok I'll chip in. I wasn't going to buy FC3 but the recent developments are very very interesting. Full 3D pits with AFM and so I'm sold!

If ED announces to develop the Su-33, I'll buy FC3 and ED will get my 50 bucks they desperately need. ;)

+1

+1 Looks like it needs some love.

Poor ED. The community demand, 'We want X!'. ED give us X with cherrys on top. Then another part of the community asks, 'Why didn't you give us Y?' :lol:

You can't please 100% of the people 100% of the time. I'm sure if they could, every single aircraft in FC would have AFM and new models, and F/A-18 would be out.

As much as I like the Su-33, I would rather ED move on to new things. If they keep going back to FC to improve what's there, we will never get anything new. Perhaps they will be able to go back and give the Su-33 some love at a later time.

For sure get the udpated model for Su-33 by combatace.

Beautiful yeah ....but I hope that it will be optimized with LODs :thumbup:

[sigpic][/sigpic]

I7 7700K@5.2GHZ+ NZXT X62 AIO Water cooling MSI Z270 Gaming M7 + CORSAIRE VENGEANCE PRO 16GB @3200MHZ DDR4 + MSI GTX1080ti gaming edition+ SSD SAMSUNG 850EVO PRO 128 Go + SSD SAMSUNG 850EVO PRO 240 Go + HDD SAMSUNG 1 To+ HDD SEAGATE 3 To

Asus ROG Swift PG348Q / Oculus rift

Case Coolermaster Mastercase 6 + CORSAIRE RM750W

Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog +Logitech G rudder pedals

Love the '33, adore the '33, live, breathe the '33.

Guess it ain't just popular enough?

• Like 1

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

I wasn't going to buy FC3 but the recent developments are very very interesting. Full 3D pits with AFM and so I'm sold!

Uh uh, not so fast... ;)

AFAIK, the AFMs were announced in relation to "F-15C Eagle and Su-27 Flanker for DCS World". That means different products, to me.

There has been no confirmation of the AFM for those planes in FC3. In fact, there has been a confirmation that this is not settled, and will be discussed later.

Reference.

spacer.png

Su-33 into deck

Has any of my Flanker brethren had this occur when catching the wire, when you recover on the Deck sometimes you go through the deck and into the water and when you eject the SU-33 remains on the ocean floating. And I am landing properly, LOL. I am no physicist but I am sure Issac Newton would have a stroke. I support the SU-33 and since most on here are land lubbers with no sea legs (all jokingly this sailor has got to rag on the AF pilots) I don't foresee this until the F/A-18 which if all it right in the world will support full carrier operations.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

• Like 1

<S>

Raptor_77th 

SPECS: ASUS Z370 ROG Maximus X HERO, INTEL CORE i7 8700K,GeForce RTX 3080Ti , Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB DDR4, Samsung PRO M.2 512GB SSD, Samsung PRO M.2 1TB SSD, Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit.

COCKPIT: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog & TPR rudder pedals, Logitech G502, Corsair Strafe RGB,  Track IR, Triple ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q 27" G-SYNC Gaming Monitor, Ember Bluetooth heated coffee mug. :joystick: :pilotfly:

Guess it ain't just popular enough?

I think rather than ED was so neglected it that simers begin to be disinterested .... It should also be pointed out that since the lomac 33 has not changed at all.:music_whistling:

[sigpic][/sigpic]

I7 7700K@5.2GHZ+ NZXT X62 AIO Water cooling MSI Z270 Gaming M7 + CORSAIRE VENGEANCE PRO 16GB @3200MHZ DDR4 + MSI GTX1080ti gaming edition+ SSD SAMSUNG 850EVO PRO 128 Go + SSD SAMSUNG 850EVO PRO 240 Go + HDD SAMSUNG 1 To+ HDD SEAGATE 3 To

So ED answered about the 6DOF cockpit ...:music_whistling: they will not upgrade it relying to this

[sigpic][/sigpic]

+1

AUSSIEM8_SIG.jpg

Windows 7 x64, i7-3770k OC 4.4GHz with Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler ,ASRock Z68 Fatal1ty Pro Gen 3

G.Skill Ripjaws 16gig DDR3,, Gigabyte HD7970 GHz Egition 3GB, HOTAS

Warthog,Saitek Combat Pedals and TrackIr 5

Using Deadman's Covers and Metalnwood's extension.

Edited by AussieM8

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

+1 - Su-33 is an incredibly fun plane to fly. Given the high degree of commonality with Su-27, I don't see how the upgrades to cockpit, FM or systems could be hard to do for it (I understand that 3D model might be a different story though...).

Uh uh, not so fast... ;)

AFAIK, the AFMs were announced in relation to "F-15C Eagle and Su-27 Flanker for DCS World". That means different products, to me.

There has been no confirmation of the AFM for those planes in FC3. In fact, there has been a confirmation that this is not settled, and will be discussed later.

Reference.

Ok I misunderstood that but I though I read somewhere that the A-10A will be getting AFM and 3D cockpit. That would mean all ground pounders having them and that's all I need. For Su-33 I'd be happy for all updated 3D models in and out. So lets forget the AFM, I'll buy FC3 if Su-33 will be updated. ;)