Miroo

FC-3:Which future for Su 33?  

282 members have voted

1. 1. FC-3:Which future for Su 33?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure it will see an update in the future.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

At least we are far more likely to see this turned into a DCS product than the MiG-29K. With the litany of new products being announced as in production by ED, however, I doubt that the Su-33 will see attention by them in the near future. This is, perhaps something that a 3rd party could tackle though.

If you aim for the sky, you will never hit the ground.

With Combatace's SU-33 model, I experience an instant 8-10 FPS drop just by switching on the external navigation lights. In a sim like this where every frame counts, it's a no go I'm afraid.

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

+1

Intel i9-13900K, @5.8GHz, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master, 32GB DDR5 6200 DomPlatinum, GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24G, LG 48GQ900-B, 4x 2TB Crucial P5plus M2 SSD NVME, 1x 500GB WD SN850 SSD NVME ,Thermaltake ToughPower GF3 1650W ATX 3.0 , Windows 11 Pro, Corsair AiO H170i LCD RGB, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, VPC Mongoos T-50CM3 Base, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar, MFG CROSSWIND, Corsair K95 Platinum, Sennheiser G 600, Roccat Kone Mouse.

This theme is meant to have a vote, like this has turned into a +1 comments. :huh:

Up !!! I submit a poll to get your opinions :thumbup:

I also create a little support macaron to put in your signature :D for the lovers of the Su-33

33supportersign.png

Thanks !!!!:thumbup:

[sigpic][/sigpic]

I7 7700K@5.2GHZ+ NZXT X62 AIO Water cooling MSI Z270 Gaming M7 + CORSAIRE VENGEANCE PRO 16GB @3200MHZ DDR4 + MSI GTX1080ti gaming edition+ SSD SAMSUNG 850EVO PRO 128 Go + SSD SAMSUNG 850EVO PRO 240 Go + HDD SAMSUNG 1 To+ HDD SEAGATE 3 To

Asus ROG Swift PG348Q / Oculus rift

Case Coolermaster Mastercase 6 + CORSAIRE RM750W

Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog +Logitech G rudder pedals

+1

• Like 1

The more you sweat in peacetime, the less you bleed in war.

www.69squadrone.it

[url="https://www.facebook.com/operationadriaticsea1[/url]

S.O: Win7 64bit,MB: ASUS Formula IV ,CPU: AMD 965BE 3.4 @ 4.0 + Corsair Hidro H70 ,GPU: sli 2xGainward 570GTX "Golden Sample" HTC, HD: Raptor 10.000 rpm 500gb,RAM: DDR3 Corsair Extreme 1800Mhz 12gb ,Accessories:TrackIR4 6DOF, Hotas Cougar mod cubby, pro pedals, mfd pack + samsung led 8".

Hotas Warthog serial 05629.

Believe I omitted the mandatory..

+1

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

+1

but I use CombatAce model for now

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Again, this is tough. You know the whole idea of FC3 was an issue for me as well. If there was no FC3, perhaps F-18 would be out. Now people want more and more work on FC3. I say, fix bugs, no new features for FC3 and move ON please.

Don't get me wrong, a DCS Su-33 would be to me a thing of beauty :)

Edited by Crunch

Again, this is tough. You know the whole idea of FC3 was an issue for me as well. If there was no FC3, perhaps F-18 would be out. Now people want more and more work on FC3. I say, fix bugs, no new features for FC3 and move ON please.

We are not cons the DCS su-33 ... it would be great :pilotfly:.... but stop dreaming ... at a time when we speak we are trying to improve what we bought

[sigpic][/sigpic]

I7 7700K@5.2GHZ+ NZXT X62 AIO Water cooling MSI Z270 Gaming M7 + CORSAIRE VENGEANCE PRO 16GB @3200MHZ DDR4 + MSI GTX1080ti gaming edition+ SSD SAMSUNG 850EVO PRO 128 Go + SSD SAMSUNG 850EVO PRO 240 Go + HDD SAMSUNG 1 To+ HDD SEAGATE 3 To

Asus ROG Swift PG348Q / Oculus rift

Case Coolermaster Mastercase 6 + CORSAIRE RM750W

Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog +Logitech G rudder pedals

Everybody agrees with you.... any aircraft as a DCS module would be wonderful. But.... do you know something called Air to Air ? Well, do you think that one of DCS Ka-50, DCSA-10 or DCS-Huey could help ? No ?

That is the reason why FC3 is a must. Waiting for both DCS F15 and DCS Su-27 for sure.....

Everybody agrees with you.... any aircraft as a DCS module would be wonderful. But.... do you know something called Air to Air ? Well, do you think that one of DCS Ka-50, DCSA-10 or DCS-Huey could help ? No ?

That is the reason why FC3 is a must. Waiting for both DCS F15 and DCS Su-27 for sure.....

Yes, A2A Combat! I just want DCS A2A combat to come, then work some more on FC3, or FC level aircraft. It will be great when we can have DCS Su-33 on the Kuznetsov versus DCS F/A-18 on the Carl Vinson.

I am not complaining anyway. What we have is great and only better is to come.

We are not cons the DCS su-33 ... it would be great :pilotfly:.... but stop dreaming ... at a time when we speak we are trying to improve what we bought

agreed.. but i kind of feel like we are left with an unfinished product. there are plenty of things i would like to see for DCS but for now im only suggesting that the planes originally listed as flyable within FC3 be brought up to the same standard as the su27/f15. there are a lot of 3rd pty models etc floating around but noone wants to install these at the risk of breaking their install. people want to see this improvements in the form of a official patch. id hate to see FC3 reduced to people having to download individual bits and pieces from several different online sources.

having said that the 6dof cockpits and most of the features in FC3 atm were not even the original key features. only the f15 was listed as having the 6dof cockpit so really nobody has the right to complain. all i can do is wait and reserve judgement and then possibly my money.

on the bright side as it stands FC3 is still a fantastic module that has surpassed original expectations.

Edited by jbrking

Su-27 Flanker 1995 Super EF2000 1997 Jane's F/A-18 1999

The SU-33

Hello, sorry for my imperfect English.

I RQ-01 Hammerli, the virtual squadron 3rd-wing, more precisely part of the squadron 279th kiap.

I am here to support my second RQ-03 Miroo to denounce the sad truth of the abandonment of development flancker SU-33 by ED. Each update DCS WORLD and FC3, our beautiful bird loses its feathers irreparably. I will not speak on the details of bugs already explained, recurring, but just misunderstanding to see the birth of the disappearance of the aircraft gradually. Why not take advantage of the development of SU-27 family, for our fledging bird. I think the nest of one does not differ much from each other.

You announce the development of the F-15, SU-27, but why abandon the SU-33, MIG 29, which also participated in the beauty of its flight simulators since LOCKON, FC, FC2 and DCS modules to finish.

Many virtual pilots are very disillusioned with not being able to make flights in the same conditions as DCS A-10C, DCS BS2, and all DCS modules. Be in line to develop all existing aircraft at present before inventing new module as the P-51D, the HUEY etc ... which might have been expected. Many pilots of different virtual escradrilles decided not to buy the DCS modules, pending a response from you in order to know what is the future for their airplanes, and squadron.

The question is, with a real answer from you: what future for the SU-33 and MIG-29 in the world DCS??

Thank you for your response, and to take into account the survey of this post, which shows the interest of the community in the development of the SU-33.

A+++ Hammerli :(

Edited by hammerli
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

33supportersign.png

+1

but

hopefully GK will make a new Su-33 model too - he made both the new Su-27 model and its cockpit

http://forum.lockon.ru/member.php?u=2738

so with that beautiful new Su-27 model he made most part of the Su-33 too - and same with the cockpit

probably he will change some Su-27 parts in 3DS Max and Su-33 will be ready

he and ED can't do everything at same time, so i think we need to wait

dont forget guys only missing from FC3:

Su-33 model and 3D-6DOF cockpit

MiG-29 model(s) and 3D-6DOF cockpit(s)

Su-25T 3D-6DOF cockpit

others are already done :thumbup:

Edited by NRG-Vampire

sign-pic4.jpg