Miroo

FC-3:Which future for Su 33?  

282 members have voted

1. 1. FC-3:Which future for Su 33?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naturally I voted Yes. The 33 was my all time favorite back in LOMAC days and now, when I finally grabbed FC3 in sale (just to enjoy Su-27's AFM when it comes out), I would love the same changes to be applied to Su-33.

But honestly, after ED giving all FC3 users 3D pits, and now even AFM for the other jets (except the poor MiG) for free, I'm not very optimistic on seeing them do just another major improvement for no money.

But maybe one day... I would love to see it.

Also, In A2G mode, I am finding the autorelease-bomb-pipper-diamond on the HUD once the trigger is squeezed and held seems to fall waaaay short of the actual location I had the pipper at when I held down the trigger......

Oh. Into 1.2.5 changelog, we read:

FC3 - Su-25: Bombs falling short when using CCRP has been fixed.

Does it concern Su-25 only ? Will the fix be for all bomb-away-able aircrafts ? :ermm:

I think the last info we had on the matter is in the answers to the 21 June Update:

Remaining issues for some FC3 aircraft like CCRP, EOS, and F-15C landing issue will be addressed. Right now our staff is quite overloaded with other, higher priority items.

It kinda seems weird that fixing the issue for the Su-25 doesn't fix it for the other FC3 aircrafts, but well... I guess we'll just have to wait and see. A fix will come eventually anyway.

Fantastic news Miroo, we are getting a new '33!

Thank you ED!!!!:thumbup:

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

Fantastic news Miroo, we are getting a new '33!

Thank you ED!!!!:thumbup:

Oh yes !!!! It's a great news .... And I would like to thanks all of you for your support for the Flanker-D .

This makes me very optimistic for the future ....and get hope for fixing the bugs on the deck .

And also thanks for ED ;)

[sigpic][/sigpic]

I7 7700K@5.2GHZ+ NZXT X62 AIO Water cooling MSI Z270 Gaming M7 + CORSAIRE VENGEANCE PRO 16GB @3200MHZ DDR4 + MSI GTX1080ti gaming edition+ SSD SAMSUNG 850EVO PRO 128 Go + SSD SAMSUNG 850EVO PRO 240 Go + HDD SAMSUNG 1 To+ HDD SEAGATE 3 To

Asus ROG Swift PG348Q / Oculus rift

Case Coolermaster Mastercase 6 + CORSAIRE RM750W

Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog +Logitech G rudder pedals

• 2 months later...

What did you miss exactely ?

1. Wag told that ED wanted to bring all FC3 aircrafts to high-fidelity modeling.
  2. They will start with Su-27 and F-15, in two main steps to reach DCS-quality aircrafts.
  3. Since it it taking a lot of time, they continue to upgrade also other aircrafts, like Su-25A, Su-25T, A-10A, Su-33...bringing new 3D models and not-clickable 6DOF pits. For that time only Mig-29x has not been in the scope explicitly, but implicitly.
  4. Aside these historical aircrafts, DCS: F/A-18 is also on the go.

blacky973, Su-33 is on the go like Su-25A was before: new 3D model to be released soon, certainly 6Dof pit on the go and so on...

blacky973, Su-33 is on the go like Su-25A was before: new 3D model to be released soon, certainly 6Dof pit on the go and so on...

I hope you have right !

The 3D model for the su33 is really important. In waiting for the su33 is rare on servers.

One thing too, which could be a great thing, is to add the R77 capacity for the su33.

I'm sure i have already read somewhere than this uprade is deployed on some su33 equiped on russian air forces.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R-77_%28missile%29

http://wiki.scramble.nl/index.php/Sukhoi_Su-33

If the pit of the Su-25T which is F2P-content will be updated, I´m guessing they will be hard at work updating the others which are not F2P, can then be sold separately and will serve to make the FC-brand obsolete.

The work they have presented so far visually is absolutely stunning.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deedle, deedle!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I know it is old thread, but I have voted just to keep showing to ED guys to continue updating SU-33.

I just love to fly with that plane. ^^

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPU:

AMD Phenom II X4 955 Processor 3.20 GHz

RAM:

10 GB (Kingston HyperX Fury 8 GB + Kingston HyperX 2 GB)

GC:

AMD Radeon HD 5700 Series 1GB GDDR5

HDD:

Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s

Western Digital Blue 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s

Windows 7 64bit

Monitor:

21.5" LG Flatron W2240 VGA

Joystick:

Logitech Extreme 3D PRO

• 1 month later...