How about a Huey 'Lite' model.

DPS

As a matter of interest, how many polygons are players carrying into battle in the UH-1H model? A training config model would help folk with top-of-the-range budget PCs like me.

Without the heat blur on I noticed if you look down the exhaust you can see the turbine turning; I could live without that animation. And I wouldn't mind losing the gunners and some of the cabin detail, too.

Windows 7; 64bit Intel i5-2320 3GHz; 8GB RAM; 2TB HDD; AMD Radeon HD6670 2GB.

Wouldn't that be what the settings are for ?

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE

So they would completely re-create the Huey, and then what to you do about the rest of DCS World?

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I have to un-tick much of the "pretty"... small price to pay for keeping the Huey looking mint. I'm about three months away from a new motherboard, processor and ram bundle.... save skimp and save some more...but I like gaming more than beer... I don't miss the beer!

Hello,

I'm not sure that it's good to have one lite version of the Huey, yes we can see the turbine turning but it's a little detail that I love.

For me the Huey is perfect, if it was possible I would have liked one version without weapons one simple version of the Huey as we can see all around the world.

But DCS is not FSX, this Huey is here to make war but one version without the crew and weapons it's cool for the civil rescue no ?

• ED Team
Hello,

I'm not sure that it's good to have one lite version of the Huey, yes we can see the turbine turning but it's a little detail that I love.

For me the Huey is perfect, if it was possible I would have liked one version without weapons one simple version of the Huey as we can see all around the world.

But DCS is not FSX, this Huey is here to make war but one version without the crew and weapons it's cool for the civil rescue no ?

for release, we made ​​a version without arms

WOW, great news !!!

This addon is really amazing and now if you say that for the release one version without weapons the dream come true...

Do you have a published date for this release ?

PS: I'm very sorry for my poor English.

Best regards, Skull.

Looking forward to that, PilotMi8. Looks like I will have to give up beer (or healthy eating and soap) for new hardware as I've got DCS World tweaked down so it's not really DCS World anymore.

As a matter of interest, how many polygons are players carrying into battle in the UH-1H model? A training config model would help folk with top-of-the-range budget PCs like me.

Without the heat blur on I noticed if you look down the exhaust you can see the turbine turning; I could live without that animation. And I wouldn't mind losing the gunners and some of the cabin detail, too.

you must have a problem with your config.. I have no trouble whatsoever with my own config

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

for release, we made ​​a version without arms

great great news ! I want a slick !

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

I am also having troubles playing this game with my machine (specs in the sig). I still hope it is only due to the problems the engine has with my FFB stick (http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=103586). Maybe this is the problem at your side too.

so long

Mathias

My System: Intel Core i7-4770K, Asus ROG Strix RX480 O8G, 24GB Ram

Hello ;)

In fact I think that Belsimtek will created two FM, one for the Huey with weapons and one for the Huey without weapons.

With these two versions the Huey HU-1H is the ultimate module for me with the A-10C.

Thanks to the Belsimtek team for this great addon :drunk: :thumbup:

Skull.

If in the final version the slick would be the base model and the mounts, pods, guns, hooks, winches, netting, fuel bladders, and.... oh sorry! Anyway, if all those things dangling off your huey could be added as loadout with their own drag/aerodynamic data and added to the big "how does your huey fly today?" equation, there will be no need for seperate afm files.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

FZG Immel, what config are you using? I've set my Catalyst panel to use game settings and turned down the DCS options so it's sub-Lock On. Just tried a session with the free Su-25 and I'm getting 25 fps looking at the terrain, with the frame ratings rocketing when I look at the sky (fps locked at 60 fps).

Nobody96, tried it with force feedback off but no improvement.

If in the final version the slick would be the base model and the mounts, pods, guns, hooks, winches, netting, fuel bladders, and.... oh sorry! Anyway, if all those things dangling off your huey could be added as loadout with their own drag/aerodynamic data and added to the big "how does your huey fly today?" equation, there will be no need for seperate afm files.

That would be a very comfortable and flexible solution. Let's hope Belsimtek thinks the same way...

Beside, plain cargo or passengers (troops) should be included in your list as well...

Hello ;)

In fact I think that Belsimtek will created two FM, one for the Huey with weapons and one for the Huey without weapons.

With these two versions the Huey HU-1H is the ultimate module for me with the A-10C.

Thanks to the Belsimtek team for this great addon :drunk: :thumbup:

Skull.

Hi

I expect there will only be a single flight model as such, as there should not be a need to have a separate one for the 'slick' version of the UH1.

The current flight model takes loadouts, temperatures and weight into account already, which I expect will be the main difference between the gunship and the slick.

Theres lots coming for the slick version in time, sling loads and stuff, so its all going to be very intersting. Loving the sim.

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro