Callsigns - need way more of them

Ripcord

We are seriously lacking in available callsigns for air units.

I am quite pleased with the selection we have for JTAC units and AWACS-type call signs. But with all the tactical jets we have, there is really not enough callsigns there.

I want to ask DCS to seriously consider adding more (doubling the number). Hopefully we can still get access to the same voice actors that did the first batch.

[sIGPIC]sigpic65507_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Temporary way of solving it:

(example)

Enfield - designate as fighter planes

Then add subcategories by following the principle:

If you have 4 groups counting 3 fighters each they are Enfield 1, Enfield 2, Enfield 3 and Enfield 4.

Now let's take the group 1 - "Enfield 1". There are three planes there, and they are designated as: Enfield 1-1, Enfield 1-2 and Enfield 1-3.

Springfield - Designate as in Enfield example.

What do you get by that?

You get that when on voice comms someone says

"Enfield 1-1 to Springfield 2-1 >message<" everyone on the frequency knows that it is a leader of fighter group 1 (that has it's combat assignments briefed to all, so everyone knows what is their zone of operation, as for everyone else) talking to a leader of striker group 2.

This is much more easier system to use in tactical engagement of enemy then pushing as much as possible terms into communication. It is absolutely unnecessary to give every group of planes different callsign.

Maybe ED is doing it right, but we lack of organizing ourselves and giving attention to tactical aspect of simulation...