P-51 Installation Problem

I just executed the auto-update to version DCS 1.2.4.12547.

After that i got the following message while trying to install the P-51 module:

Cant install P-51D_1.2.4.12179_180 into newer DCS World 1.2.4.12547. Please download P-51D_1.2.4.12547 installer.

I cant find that installer version on the DCS Website. Any ideas how i could install my new P-51 module or where to find that newest version?

Win10, i5 3570K@4GHz, OCZ Vertex 4 256GB SSD, 16GB RAM, Gigabyte GTX 980, TM HOTAS Warthog, TM Cougar MFD, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder, TrackIR5

Found a solution (by Azrayen) :thumbup::

" You'll have to downgrade your DCS World to be able to install.

After module is installed, you'll then upgrade again (the whole DCS+modules), and you'll be good to go.

Six simple steps to do that. Ready? Follow me smile.gif

1/ Locate your start menu "Update DCS World" shortcut, and make a copy of it.

2/ Edit the copy (right click->properties):

Locate the "target" value in the "shortcut" tab. and add the desired version number as shown below.

For example, assuming your DCS World is installed in your D:\Games, your shortcut target will read like this:

Quote:

"D:\Games\DCS World\bin\DCS_updater.exe" update

Juste add [space][:] then the version number like this:

Quote:

"D:\Games\DCS World\bin\DCS_updater.exe" update :1.2.4.12179

3/ Click [OK] to save your edited shortcut. Then execute it: The auto-updater will downgrade to 1.2.4.12179

4/ Once done, install your FC3 module.

5/ Throw away your modified shortcut.

6/ Execute your un-modified "Update DCS World": The auto-updater will re-upgrade to 1.2.4.12547 (including FC3).

++

Az' "

Win10, i5 3570K@4GHz, OCZ Vertex 4 256GB SSD, 16GB RAM, Gigabyte GTX 980, TM HOTAS Warthog, TM Cougar MFD, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder, TrackIR5