Need KA-50.1.2.4.12547

I just bought the KA-50 package and I can not install because my DCS main package is the most recent version. Is there any work around?

Thank you,

R Jones

You could download the DCS installer and reinstall the whole program (all installers currently available for download are the same version). Then install Black Shark 2 and finally run the updater.

If you don't have a high bandwidth this could be a pain in the ass though. Only takes about an hour downloading with my connection.

Otherwise you might have to wait until the latest installer is available for download.

Edited by Boris

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

Abq:

Install DCS World (latest version)

Open DCS World

Go to Module Manager

Login with the account that you bought bs2 with

Install BS2 directly from the Module Manager

This avoids any problems with wrong versions, as Module Manager always installs the latest version.

DCS A10C Warthog, DCS Black Shark 2, DCS P51D Mustang, DCS UH-1H Huey, DCS Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, Flaming Cliffs 3, Combined Arms

System: Intel i7 4770k @4,2GHz; MSI Z87-G65; 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM; 128GB SSD SATA3 (system disk); 2TB HDD SATA3 (games disk); Sapphire Radeon R9 290 Tri-X; Windows 7 64bit

Flight controls: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder; TrackIR 5; Thrustmaster F16 MFDs; 2x 8'' LCD screens (VGA) for MFD display; 27'' LG LCD full HD main display

I have a similar problem, I can't find BS in module manager for installing it, but if I login in dcs website is there in my buys list... any idea? I just need the installer, maybe you guys have a link ? The one available in teh website is not the latest

Robbie.

I have a similar problem, I can't find BS in module manager for installing it, but if I login in dcs website is there in my buys list... any idea? I just need the installer, maybe you guys have a link ? The one available in teh website is not the latest

Do you have BS1 or BS2? You cannot install BS1 into DCS: World.

Intel i5-2500k @ 4.4GHz w/ H70 liquid cooler, ASRock PRO3-M Z68 Mobo, 32G 1600Mhz Mushkin RAM, EVGA GTX970 4GB , OCZ Agility 3 128g SSD, SanDisk 240g SSD, Win7 64-bit

--Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/livingfood --

Same thing here. I had BS2 earlier today, but because DCS World gave me a hash mismatch error, I re-downloaded DCS world and it finally updated, but I completely lost BS2, and can't download it through the module schmeely in DCS World as it says I now need to buy it.

Why...why.....(shakes fist in air and weeps into keyboard, then decides rum is the answer till someone smarter than me notices this and helps me)