Another Gun Blazing video from DCS Huey! Wow, what a Sim!!!!

Aravon17

Hello all...here's another video. :music_whistling:

I know everyone and their brother makes videos these days, but I couldn't help adding another log to that fire.

This was the very first time I used the flex sight from the co-pilot's seat and when I saw the guns firing off those tracer rounds everywhere my eyes were looking I was blown away at what I was beholding.

What a truly epic moment in gaming history for me personally.

Anyway, here's a video showing that exact moment of Red Hot Trigger Happiness! ...thanks to the Save Track feature.

Hope you enjoy it. It was a lot of fun to make!

SmokinRedHot360_zps721bd986.jpg

:joystick:

Edited by Aravon17
  • Like 2

Beautiful vid !

Clearly, the human mind has no limit when it comes to killing, smashing, erasing from the face of the earth his fellow human beings.

And DCS portrays that so well, in the tiniest details.

When you look at a CBU-105 deploying or those flexible miniguns it's just fascinating and frightning at the same time.

Edited by Eight Ball

• ED Team

Hope you enjoy it. It was a lot of fun to make!

:joystick:

Really impressive!:thumbup:Very cool!

Someone on the forum doubt that there is a recoil while the fire weapon. I can not do as beautifully as you did, but however to demonstrate this effect I made ​​the video too:):

Another goody! Keep em coming.

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Arvavon17,

I thought i was watching a Hollywood production trailer! Nice job! ED should put this up on their website!

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

many many thanks to you all!

it really was a lot of fun to make. I actually had to stop adding to it or it would never have gotten done. There are so many cool moments to capture and my hard drives are filled to the brim.

Hopefully I will be able to make another one soon.

Great video!

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068