Mission wont load on day 8 and 9

MBot

Titel pretty much says it. If I select day 8 or 9 in the editor, the computer will lock up while loading the mission.

Which mission please?

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

Yep, I've seen it - Su25T campaign missions 8 and 9 no longer load . . . .

This error can be solved. Declassify the Camp. with password "eagle" and then go in the Mission Editor to the Briefing and set the other Start time! ;)

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

Gosh i hate that declassify thing. I know its easy. A bug is a bug... Who's gonna solve this prob except ppl who read this thread.. :P

Will you play this mission, or will not play it? :D

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Goggles

Flaming Cliffs campaign stage 9-10

This error can be solved. Declassify the Camp. with password "eagle" and then go in the Mission Editor to the Briefing and set the other Start time! ;)

Hello, I'm having the same problem. I changed the date for stage 9 a day early and it worked, but it doesn't work for stage 10. What do you mean by "the other start time"? What is the start time and what is the other start time? I presume that they aren't the same in the faulty missions?

Goggles

Hello, I'm having the same problem. I changed the date for stage 9 a day early and it worked, but it doesn't work for stage 10. What do you mean by "the other start time"? What is the start time and what is the other start time? I presume that they aren't the same in the faulty missions?

Goggles

Set in the Missioneditor under Briefing the "START" Time from 009/22:00

to 010/23:00 and save it in a new file. Then klick "Fly" button and the mission will

load correctly. :D

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif