Sorry-but I'm stoked...

Nice !!

did you stay around to see the rest of the family opening their presents or did you run to your computer room to plug it in right away ?

:) :)

[sIGPIC]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/madmaxx69/LOMAC/Rykesig1.jpg[/sIGPIC]

Savage 77th , http://s77th.com

|Core i7 920|Asus P6T Deluxe V2|GTX 285|9600GT-OC|6G DDR3|Softh on 3x22"CRTs|Tir2|yeahIsaidTir2|X-45|Haf 932|Vista Ultimate 64|

Here is where I got my CH stuff. They had the cheapest price I could find on the net. They have the pedals for 88.06 USD see here http://www.provantage.com

They do ship internationally it might be worth checking out.

PS congats on your new pedals I know you'll love em...

Hmm I couldn't post a direct link to the page so just do a CH pedals serch from the main page

Drone

Lockon 1.2 Beta Test Team

• 4 weeks later...

373012-28769231.jpg

Here's mine.......

They're expensive but are awsome.......

The Hall's pots make them extremely accurate .......

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

Hola,

One of my online buddies is having issues with his CH Products USB Pedals causing the aircraft to twitch (spike) out of control.

Can someone please share your settings for the pedals? Thanks.

I might have a screenshot of it on my site.. not sure.. If not I'll get one and host it or post it here later this evening. (at work)

Cheers Woodstock ... I mentioned them to the Mrs and she laughed and walked off! Can't be worse than having a dot stuck on your head!
Cheers mate! I can imagine the Mrs´ look and laugh... - I got myself some of those when I built this beauty here: Woodyseat

"For aviators like us, the sky is not the limit - it's our home!"

What make Blaze? They look great!

Yes....

They're Simped's ......

And they're hand made in Germany......

It takes a while to recieve delivery as this is a one man operation....

Its really worth the wait and the price as these are extermley high quality as well as accurate....

There's only one other set out there that are better, their made out of metal alloy but the price is approx.. 750.00 USD which makes them almost unatainable, the Simpeds are roughfly about 350.00 USD and made from composit plastics and are very tough.....

I took me a while to accuire the Simpeds but since I've added these to my rig my flying skills have increased about 50 %......

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR