USAF Su-25T

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

The skin will be optional, and not included WITH 1.12, however, both will be released simultaneousely, and the su-25t, if you wish to install the extra skin, will be in the US aricraft list. Weapons will remain the same, as it's only a skin (like the Su-25T Night Attack skin, also done by ED and released by Chiz)

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

Oh balls

You mean this skin is finished but we can't have it :(

Mizzy

Dunno, haven't read past the first post, and some whining that the US shouldn't have a Su-25T. But, as mentioned before by Czih, it's your own choice if you want to add that skin, you won't be forced to do so.

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

OMG who thought up this idea ??

USAF Su-25T ?????!!!!!! Looks like some one at ED drank to much vodka over the holidays and got bored.

I feel quite strongly about realistic skins in flight sims, night fighters skins and now this bizzare Hog/Frog have no place in lockon, i for one havent and wont be downloading any of them. (not that my opinion means much and im not looking for this madness to end and this doesnt need a flame war reply just my opinion thought id share wether needed or not :))

The introduction of the Black Night Fighter skin turned the VVS504 Su25T wing into a freak show of "personalised" Batman planes :), just my pet hate i guess....i cant stand obviously ficticious skins. Glad i fly the Su25 Vanilla ;).

As you were men !! ;)

Happy New Year to all !!!!!!!

I would have to be in agreement with wolfie here. I won't be downloading them.

When the Black 25T skin was released the 504th set about an experiment to see just what we could do with is editing ability, and just as wolfie says it has now turned into a circus, (though not for much longer ;))

I think that its ok for skins for the 25T that have been used IRL but these sort of fictional skins are a no no for me as well.

Of course this is my own personal view on the matter that is not intended as a flame of the subject. I hope those that get these skins enjoy them to the fullest.

Yes I see this also. We have a MOD made only for us Online squadron. We fly

only russian planes. Russian side are no enemy for us and not captured planes.

drogen3a.jpg

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.