How to engage KH-41 on SU-33

anivanov

KH-41 Moskit is not air to ground missile, it's specially designed as anti-ship cruise missile, I call it " the flying dildo" lol. To use it you need to have set a target on some enemy ship and when u get in range (it has a huge range, depends on the model it can be fired from 90 to 250 km) I forgot the precise range from the one modelled in lockon but im pretty sure its at least 150 km or something. Anyways, once a target has been set to a specific ship in your mission editor fly towards it, switch to air 2 ground mode (default number 7) and wait until u get LA. It's been a while since I last used that weapon, I'll have to do it again sometimes, its alot of fun. Btw if ur taking off from Kuz pay attention on your max take off weight coz that missile is very heavy, if u put 100% fuel make sure u dont have much ordinance on your wings coz ull never take off. I actually managed to get airborne with max loads of fuel, weapons and kh41 but I wouldnt suggest that to anyone lol

• 3 weeks later...

I remember when I first got lock on.. of course I had to try the KH-41 out... I ran into the same problem as everyone does when they just get the game.. "How do I fire this thing?!" I quick stop to the forums and I was set... You can fire the thing from way out.. I wasn't even over the water yet when I fired it... switch to weapons view and enjoy the ride.. heh.. just remember to set autopilot before you do that :p

check out the Kh-41 tutorial track on my website, featuring subtitles.

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

• 2 years later...

Hello friends i have the same trouble. I cant engage the KH41 missile. I activate the ground-mode with "7" key and the target was locked automaticly. but the message for "launch authorised" dont come. i wait, wait but message dont come. The wingman can start the missile but i cannot do.

Hehe no it's not, but I started this topic when, let's say, I had no idea how to use forums or where to post what :)

Moderators - feel free to move this topic where it belongs and delete unnecessary posts if needed. Tnx