DCS : An-26

Hueyman

Wondering, now we have the Huey and incoming Mi-8, it seems the simulator is changing direction a bit toward the real aspect of war... Not only fighters and bombers, destroying everything, but the war aspect with intelligence,logistic, electronic war, AWACS etc etc ...

I would be very pleased to see new module starting like : The A400M, C-130 Hercule,An-24/26,C-27J Spartan, C160 Transall, Il-76 etc etc ...

I imagine some transport/para drop missions, starting near the shorelines airports and climbing high over mountain for some commando dropping etc etc

Knowing some of these in other sims ( Captain Sim C-130 on FSX, An-24 from Felis on X-Plane ) they are very entertaining and immersive to fly, with very complex and large systems/engine management etc ( countless switches... all of them very useful ! )

http://www.checksix-forums.com/gallerie/displayimage.php?album=182&pos=24

What do you think ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPL(A)IR ME/SEP/MEP/SET - CPL(H)

Yeah that's true the Spectrue is a true beast ! As well as C-17 and other big guys.

And many perspective of big workload ( radio operator, radar, navigation, on-board engineer etc etc ... )

And DCS being very professional in all it's application I'm sure it would be a big winner

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPL(A)IR ME/SEP/MEP/SET - CPL(H)