Touch Screen Recommendations

I am not an expert but from everything I have read, DVI will be more efficient since the GPU is sending data straight to the monitor instead of back onto the system to get to the USB ports. It is probably less of an issue with a small res monitor but for anything bigger (higher resolution) it will probably be noticeable.

Assuming you are talking about a full size (1920x1080) monitor then I would say to absolutely use DVI.

Note: You will still have a USB connection to support the touch features.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I was thinking about Gadrocs setup with my main monitor (1920x1200) on DVI, then 3 monitors to run helios that are touch screen. One for the dash, and one each for the left and right panels in the black shark. Im using 1 dvi port for the main view monitor so I could use the other dvi for the dash board 21 inch monitor and then USB 21 inch monitors for each side panel?

I was in Art of the Kill D#@ it!!!!