Using Helios for Flight and Wingman comms.

LiveBait

Thought i would ask first, so as to not waste any time.

See pics

When the "comms" button is pushed it will overlay the comms panel on top of the others. From there, once you decide who your issuing commands to (flight, wingman 2 or 3) its one button push to issue your commands.

The formation menu is dynamic in that it will only show what commands are available at the time (ie when you hit "spread", the "combat " and "left" appear, while the "spead" button disappears).

I find this much easier to use than the normal method.

Is there any interest in this?

793217371_Helios1.thumb.jpg.91d48346bdb203d3bb0ece131fc92155.jpg

Looks very nice. Put me down as interested. :thumbup:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Sorry guys, been busy of late.

Such an underwhelming response. Thought there would be more interest....

I'm thinking i might just post my whole Helios profile, but need to clean it up a bit first, so sometime on weekend. This is it atm, everything is functional that has keybinds. Unfortunately the frequeny panels are just place holders until someone gets the export thingy going. I have no idea about that..? I'm also thinking of changing out some of dials to buttons/rockers as they are a little painful to use (but you get used to them). Or would you prefer the dials?

oh, and thanks for your interest.

helios2.thumb.jpg.bd5be96d2a1b3fb25265ca8eb84329d0.jpg