Complete transport script

geloxo

I thing CTTS_CiribobEdit no run more in 1.5.2 :(

Use CTLD instead. Its a drop in replacement for CTTS as well has having more features if you want. Fully compatible with 1.5 and 2.0 :)

Link: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=143107

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Good morning Pilots and creators. My name is Snowman374th Or AC_Snowman374th.

My goal is to create War. SAR. For helicopter rescue and for Peacetime operations. But I only understand some of this and how to do it. I maybe able to nail it with the right teacher. For example, I know how to set up a rescue, the pickup and the drop of the people.. And I know that once you deactivate them, there is no more use. So I am not sure if I do hundreds of them in one location, to make it last awhile like SAR does.. Or should I use a different method to create a constant place to pick up the troops?.. Hospital, helipad, crash site, etc.. There's already one going on a server at times. But seriously, seems lazy anymore. It isn't there most of the month. Not sure why. Well we heli pilots need more playgrounds for what we love to do. Rescue and put out fires and war too. lol.. I need help though. A step by step walkthrough on how.. Maybe I tell you what will do and the what I need, and then you explain or walk me through on how to get it to work. idk... Just want some more fun flying

Snowman.

I haven't Mustang! I've been told about a couple places to fly, but I've seen none on the public list.. If you've gotta link, I'd love to check it out. Thanks!

"Schismatrix" = "I'm having trouble with extract distance. Seems like whatever I set it to it just uses the default value of 125 meters.. Is there something I might be doing wrong? Everything else seems to be working as it should"

Not sure what part you're at. But if you go to the soldier, on his plans, you can chook the Embark. On the map there's the mark.. You can adjust the circle ratio there.. if that's the part you maybe referring to.

• 5 weeks later...

@Ciribob, big thanks for recommending CTLD! I was having issues with CTTS_CiribobEdit, but CTLD works like a charm and has even more features. Your support in the community is much appreciated. Cheers! 🚁🌐

Edited by Janeere
  • Like 1

productivity software creator (try

• 3 months later...